PDA

View Full Version : Thats not a horse, this is a horse.

munruben
26th April 2008, 06:52 PM
I always wanted a horse and I finally got one. Well actually not mine but a birthday present for my grand daughter but I am sure she wont mind me sharing it. Just can't wait to get in the saddle.
Picture 1. Me and the horse of course. Picture 2. My better half, me, Grand daughter number one, and Grand daughter number two. It was Grand daughters 10th birthday and she is the proud owner of the horse.

Incoming!
26th April 2008, 09:58 PM
Couldn't see the underneath bits, but I'm assuming it's been gelded or is a mare? Lucky. I used to live at Mundoolun (just down the road a bit) and a little miniature stallion lived next door. Randy little monster - it was really very disturbing to watch it try to hump mares 4 times its size. Aggressive too and an escape artist to boot.

How did you transport it? Mini horsefloat or back of the car?

munruben
26th April 2008, 10:48 PM
Couldn't see the underneath bits, but I'm assuming it's been gelded or is a mare? Lucky. I used to live at Mundoolun (just down the road a bit) and a little miniature stallion lived next door. Randy little monster - it was really very disturbing to watch it try to hump mares 4 times its size. Aggressive too and an escape artist to boot.

How did you transport it? Mini horsefloat or back of the car?Its a Mare and as quiet as can be. Only 7 months old. You are not far from me. We borrowed the neighbours luggage trailer to transport it.

wheelinround
27th April 2008, 09:41 AM
Horse :omy foxie is almost as big
Oh John how long have you been in OZ sandles and sox :doh: anyone would think your at Blackpool Beach not sunny QLD

Obviously the grand daughters take after granddad looking like a box of fruit loops :D with those costumes you could all be from a circus.

Good to see one sane member of the family in the swmbo :;

As for the saddle comment :roll:

munruben
27th April 2008, 12:50 PM
You say the nicest things Ray.:) Was gong to get my hair coloured too but ran out of aaaaaaah colouring.
the horse would suit you down to the ground a couple of shafts on the old wheelchair, a whip and off like the breeze. I can see you now whizzing round Bunnings.:D Talk to you later mate.

wheelinround
27th April 2008, 01:07 PM
Hair what hair :D
No don't answer that I shudder to think :oo:

Buzza
27th April 2008, 10:29 PM
I can hear the neighbours cat hissing in the background . . . Never whistle around a horse. :D

Allan at Wallan
16th July 2008, 04:02 PM
Hi John,

Great legs! (on the horse). :2tsup:

Allan

You can't teach an old mouse new clicks.