PDA

View Full Version : looking for incra half-blind dovetail video

graham355
28th April 2008, 09:07 AM
Hi, I am looking for a short video showing how to make a half-blind dovetail with an incra positioner . I've seen plenty about the Leigh Jig and need to weigh up which system to buy.
Thanks,
Graham.

Gwhat
29th April 2008, 08:27 AM
Hi, I am looking for a short video showing how to make a half-blind dovetail with an incra positioner . I've seen plenty about the Leigh Jig and need to weigh up which system to buy.
Thanks,
Graham.

Hi Graham,

We have a 67 minute promotional DVD that includes most of the Incra products, plus Hock Blades & the new Router Buddy.

E-mail us [email protected] take out the XYZ's when replying (included to prevent spam overload!!)

The DVD should answer your query, but.. in essence the Incra products are a complete router fence system, whilst the Leigh is just a joint making jig, albeit a good one. Also with the LS Super System what comes out of the box is all you need to do all the joints in the included 50 piece template library, except of course for the router bits. i.e. No extra templates to buy.

Regards

Grahame (another one!!!)

graham355
29th April 2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks, I think I have that video . I'll have to watch it again. Came with a Hock blade you sent me.
Cheers,
Graham.

Gwhat
29th April 2008, 05:38 PM
Graham

We can sell you the 82 minute instructional DVD that comes with the Incra LS systems ($33.50) if you decide to proceed & buy, we deduct that amount and take the DVD out of the box.

Regards

Grahame