PDA

View Full Version : Workshop Technician Needed

johnny_v
29th April 2008, 08:56 PM
I need a workshop technician to maintain and service a Design and Technology Centre in a Perth private high school.

We have up to date workshop machinery in both woodwork and metalwork and require someone to maintain these machines as well as do some prep work for teachers, ordering and odd jobs.

A trade background, an ability to work with teenagers (great fun!!!) and even an ability to do some teaching would be great.

See Saturday's West Australian Newspaper (26/04/08) in the Education section and Trades section.

A great way to get access to a fully equiped workshop for your own projects as well.

big_gumbo
29th April 2008, 09:44 PM
not sure teaching teenagers is fun. They're becoming more smart ass everyday

Woodlee
30th April 2008, 08:28 PM
$100,000 a year ?

MrFixIt
10th May 2008, 12:30 PM
Hi

I guess you are not reading the private message section. I sent a PM on the 8th. Can you please respond :)

Kind regards

Peter

Calm
10th May 2008, 12:39 PM
Hi

I guess you are not reading the private message section. I sent a PM on the 8th. Can you please respond :)

Kind regards

Peter

Try sending him an email he has that option available. That way you dont rely on him logging on.

MrFixIt
11th May 2008, 01:53 PM
Hi

Try sending him an email he has that option available. That way you dont rely on him logging on.

Thanks, but I checked that option previously...

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

...and did not want to contact the administrator for this, hence my post :)

Calm
11th May 2008, 02:21 PM
Hi

Thanks, but I checked that option previously...

...and did not want to contact the administrator for this, hence my post :)

Sorry but i checked his profile and it had email there but i didnt try it to see if it was enabled.

I guess the only way is to try and find the paper he mentioned. He was on the forum on the 7th May so maybe he will check in again.

Good luck