PDA

View Full Version : Work wanted!!

Wild Dingo
1st May 2008, 12:52 PM
Okay since Ive now officially stopped the mining game in its tracks I am after a job

But not just any job!

I need a job I have passion for in other words something I enjoy doing this would give the employer a passionate enthusiastic employee so a win/win for both, money is not the be all and end all a fair wage for a fair days work is all I ask.

Okay so what job? I have a preselection criteria
1) Woodworking shop
2) Timber yard
3) Anything to do with boats and harbors/water
4) 4x4 sales cars or accessories (prefer accessories)
5) Tour guide (local only due to having sole custody of a 14 year old daighter)

Note these 5 are not fixed in stone I am more than willing to look at and consider other opportunities of a different nature.

So what else is in the criteria?
1) The position MUST offer training and opportunity for advancement OR
2) A good enjoyable enthusiastic environment
3) Must offer at least 3 days a week work... preferably 5... of course this could depend on the fishing eh? :;

I offer
1) A mature stable attitude (at 51 years old sorta married with 8 children and 3 grandies and another 3 on the way... I AINT GOIN NOWHERE!)
2) A happy disposition
3) Reliability (If I say Im going to be there or do something you can guarentee I will)
4) Capability of being able to effectively communicate across social and ecconomic stratas (in other words I can communicate effectively with ANYONE... well as long as they speak English that is)
5) Willingness to learn.

I have
West Aus C and HR drivers licence
Forklift ticket
Dogman ticket
Workplace Training and Assessment certification
Counselling degree

As I said money really isnt the main goal here as long as the pay offered is fair for a fair days work, overtime can be negotiated as required

Simply put I require a position that offers me the ability to be close to home to enjoy what I do and gives the opportunity to enjoy a social life on a local level with people of similar interests.

I may be able to move interstate in the coming years but presently I need to be here on a local basis

Anyone know of something? This is not an urgent plea... I do have some time on my hands available to wait but it will become so within a few months so please if you know of anything please pm me through the feature in my profile, email me at [email protected] or post a response here

Cheers
Shane

Thanks for this area Neil :2tsup:

Calm
1st May 2008, 01:21 PM
Its right under your post Shane right there in Perth.

Cheers & Good luck

echnidna
1st May 2008, 01:33 PM
here (http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=71638)