PDA

View Full Version : Early Mother's Day Gift

Mrs Woodpecker
2nd May 2008, 05:42 PM
My husband just presented me with an early gift - an air compressor - just what I really needed to clean up after a day's turning. How lucky am I? I have been threatening to buy one as he will not let me use the leaf blower. I guess it is a bit heavy. This lovely blue thing is on whheels so I can clean to my heart's content.
Cheers,
Shirley

lubbing5cherubs
2nd May 2008, 05:48 PM
cool now you got no excuse
Toni

joe greiner
2nd May 2008, 11:53 PM
This thread is in the wrong forum. Mus' be a wimmin thing to demand a clean shed. :D

Joe

littlebuddha
3rd May 2008, 02:36 AM
I always thought women were all full of air anyway, or was that just my new doll :D Sorry ladies could not resist gona get a hidding now from the other have more wind:rolleyes: hee hee.
Air compressor great stuff and not just for cleaning, sanders drills mini or micro grinders, great for doing pireced work as well as airbrushes for staining painting with turning so a great all round tool. I bought a 50 ltr new one last year 2 outlets and use all quick release, my first was a 6ltr which now is in the house in the cleaning room and just use it for blowing the tyres up on the car. Nice guy where did you get him from..:2tsup: LB

artme
3rd May 2008, 09:21 AM
I offered to buy my wife a fully optioned Stubby. Surprised to hear her refusal.:D:D:D
Settled for a Nespresso coffee maker!:(

RufflyRustic
3rd May 2008, 09:58 AM
I offered to buy my wife a fully optioned Stubby. Surprised to hear her refusal.:D:D:D

Ah well Artme, can't win 'em all! Not every woman will appreciate such a gift, only a few of us, like me, getting a drill for one xmas and a belt sander for another :D

cheers
Wendy

tea lady
3rd May 2008, 11:19 AM
I don't think I'm getting what I want for Mothers day.:C He'll probably just buy me a dumb bunch of flowers. They just die. You can buy me a Stubby if you want artme. And come and use it any time I'm not.:2tsup: