PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane Timber & WWW Show

Superbunny
3rd May 2008, 09:18 PM
I see triton is represented this year, I hope they have a decent demo on.:D:D

Just George
8th May 2008, 12:28 AM
Triton isn't at the show this year - sorry.

David H
8th May 2008, 01:21 AM
Just looked at the floor plan for Brisbane show this year and it shows Triton down for Stand 20 just inside the door where they normally are?
David

Superbunny
8th May 2008, 11:27 AM
Triton isn't at the show this year - sorry.
I, like David H, checked the show floor plan before I made my post. As I noted triton was not at the Sydney Show, I thought someone might know if the floor plan was wrong or that triton was really comming to the show.:)

Wongo
8th May 2008, 12:05 PM
Don't worry you are not going to miss much. :D

:spyme:

Just George
8th May 2008, 11:59 PM
Just looked at the floor plan for Brisbane show this year and it shows Triton down for Stand 20 just inside the door where they normally are?
David

Sorry to have mislead you about that. Yes I too have seen the Wood Show website and I too am puzzled but I have it from a reliable source that they will not be there.

boxers
10th May 2008, 08:47 AM
:)I have sent an email to Triton asking if they will be represented at the show. Will let you know if I get an answer.

Batpig
10th May 2008, 04:47 PM
:)I have sent an email to Triton asking if they will be represented at the show. Will let you know if I get an answer.

Now why the heck didn't I think of that? (but I'll bet you are still waiting for a reply until the show has been and gone...)
They wouldn't get any awards at the moment for "Best-Organised Tool Company"...

But let us know all the same Boxers.

Thanks Very Much,
Batpig.

geoffo
11th May 2008, 11:31 PM
G'day all. A friend reminded me the other day that in 2007, the Triton stand was sponsored by Mitre 10 at Mt Gravatt. Maybe Triton's attendance this year is dependent upon sponsorship. I will know for sure on Fri after I go to the show - have the ticket already.
Geoff

boxers
12th May 2008, 11:06 PM
Got a reply from Triton today. They will be represented at the show:)

Batpig
13th May 2008, 08:47 AM
Got a reply from Triton today. They will be represented at the show:)
I'll be damned, Boxers! Maybe they keep a close eye on this particular Forum...

Good Work :2tsup:
Batpig.