PDA

View Full Version : Hardwood Timber to give away

skatzie
11th May 2008, 01:20 PM
I have recently bought a block of land in Cordalba, near Childers, QLD and there is a large timber hardwood shed which used to be the local bakery, still on the block. Originally I was going to pull it down and use the timber to build a new shed, however due to a new job I will have no time to do so, and rather than burn the timber (which is seasoned weatherboard) I would prefer to see it used somehow, so if anybody wants to remove the shed they can hve the timber. its approximately 7metre x 10metres and 2.5metres high

baboon
11th May 2008, 06:53 PM
Do you know what type of timber it is.

And how thick and wide are the pieces of timber,
ALso do i need to take all of it or only what i need.

Nathan

ernknot
12th May 2008, 05:54 PM
Geeez, even freebies get criticised! If I was up there I would take the lot and worry about the usefulness later. All hardwood is useful, grab it and shut up!

jmaxwell
15th May 2008, 10:45 PM
hi any intrest in the shed . i would be keen to have a look with the view to taking the lot but am unable for at least two weeks. please let me know if this of any help to you . could you give a bit info on the shed as well
thanks john

dennis perkin
18th May 2008, 09:12 PM
Hi Skatzie
Is the offer still open I would love the opportunity to remove the shed and meet a fellow woodie ,Im just down the road in tin can
cheers dennis

rogerch
31st July 2008, 08:51 PM
Skatzie,

My in-laws have just purchased at Cordalba. Do you still need the shed removed??

Roger

greens
14th August 2009, 03:55 AM
I'd need to get it to the Sunshine Coast.
Still there?

thanks,

greens