PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane Wood Show

Mrs Woodpecker
17th May 2008, 01:16 PM
Was thrilled to be tapped on the shouler by Artme. I was wearing a Forum shirt otherwise I was just someone watching a demo. What a nice man. It was great to be able to talk to a fellow forum member face to face Also met Froggy. I love Addictive pens, and now I can put a face to my dealer.
Hope to meet more members next year.
Cheers,
Shirley

RufflyRustic
17th May 2008, 09:38 PM
Was thrilled to be tapped on the shouler by Artme. I was wearing a Forum shirt otherwise I was just someone watching a demo. What a nice man. It was great to be able to talk to a fellow forum member face to face Also met Froggy. I love Addictive pens, and now I can put a face to my dealer.
Hope to meet more members next year.
Cheers,
Shirley

Phooey!!! I missed you!!! :(:C I hope you enjoyed the show.

cheers
Wendy

artme
18th May 2008, 09:41 AM
Well, I was likewise thrilled to meet Mrs. Woodpecker. Met her again Saturday. Hope the lathe Gets a good woorkout Shirley!:):):)

Met heaps yesterday. Great to catch up with old faces and meet new ones. I can't remember all names so I wont do a list in case I neglect some, but it was great to meet you all.
I've yet to meet a woodie I don't like. Must be something in the sawdust!:p:p

Mrs Woodpecker
18th May 2008, 10:54 AM
I would love to have met another lady turner Wendy - maybe next year. Also met the very friendly and delightful character, Simomatra. He was chatting to Artme. Apart from buying my new lathe, I felt it was a super weekend all round as I got to meet some forum members.
I actually got to see and hold some of Sam's pens beautiful pens, in particular, his Aussie flag pen. I felt privileged indeed. Thank you Artme, Sam and Froggy - great to meet you. I met TTIT months ago. he only lives a few hours from here, and hope to get out to Emerald again soon to see what other masterpieces he has produced.
Cheers,
Shirley

Fireman sam
18th May 2008, 10:21 PM
it was great to meet everyone on saturday at the show too many names to rember like mrs woodpecker i did buy another new lathe just a little one it was a vl100vs the baby to go with the vl300vs:2tsup:
Andrew