2nd June 2008, 05:54 PM
here you guys go all drawn

dhurrang (aus) - rodl (aus)
handyrn (us) - rippa (aus)
david mitchel (aus) - louisbry (us)
mick61 (aus) - lubing cherubs (aus)
mat88s (us) - weisyboy (aus)
bigshed (aus) - dlecamino (us)
mrs woodpecker (aus) - fireman sam (aus)
toutch wood (aus) - corbs (aus) i asume.
bdar (aus) - cigar man (us)
mike in nanaimo (ca) - woodenink (aus)
djs timber (aus) - new london (us)
ss_11000 (aus) - vantoo (us)
lelt40 (uk) - funky chicken (aus)
dlim 2986 (aus) - pen pal (aus)

corbs
2nd June 2008, 08:24 PM
So when do we have to finish the swap by?

Penpal
2nd June 2008, 08:45 PM
Tis Peter here, notice you live in Sydney,I will be at the Working With Wood Show on the 13th and 14th of this month and I can bring a pen for you with me and meet you there if that is convenient for you. Send me a pm, thanks Peter:2tsup:

dlim2986
2nd June 2008, 10:43 PM
Tis Peter here, notice you live in Sydney,I will be at the Working With Wood Show on the 13th and 14th of this month and I can bring a pen for you with me and meet you there if that is convenient for you. Send me a pm, thanks Peter:2tsup:
Hi Peter

PM sent.

David

weisyboy
2nd June 2008, 11:16 PM
if anyone was left out or has a problem with anything post it here and i will fix it up quick smart.

cigarman
3rd June 2008, 12:00 AM
bdar Pm sent
Looking forward to this swap. :2tsup:

Rippa
3rd June 2008, 02:03 AM
handyrn PM sent, looking forward to the challenge again lots of fun

Rippa:U

handyrn
3rd June 2008, 03:33 PM
Last time was great fun. I look forward to this swap. Nice to meet you.
Cindy

dhurrang
3rd June 2008, 05:40 PM
Thanks for your effort Carl :2tsup:. Rodl pm sent.

mick61
3rd June 2008, 10:58 PM
G`day Toni I hope I can make a pen for you at the standard you have set on your web site.Mick:D

bdar
3rd June 2008, 11:18 PM
PM received from Tom and one has been sent.

vantoo
4th June 2008, 03:57 AM
PM sent to ss_11000......looking forward to the swap......

celt40
4th June 2008, 05:52 AM
Hi funky chicken sent PM. Can you contact me to get this show on the road!!!!! :U

NewLondon88
4th June 2008, 09:09 AM
DJ and I have swapped email. We're just deciding which color crayons to send each other.. He wanted me to get fancy and use Play-Doh, but that's beyond my abilities.

DJ’s Timber
4th June 2008, 09:12 AM
Yeah that's because I can raid my friend's kids pencil cases for colour crayons :q but not for Play-Doh :doh: :U

Big Shed
4th June 2008, 09:34 AM
Have exchanged emails with Charles/Chuck (dalecamino) and we've got the show on the road (so to speak).

I originally suggested to Charles, via IAP forum, that he may like to join in here, so it is quite a coincidence (?) that we have been partnered for this swap!:2tsup:

NewLondon88
4th June 2008, 01:00 PM
Yeah that's because I can raid my friend's kids pencil cases :U

oooo .. I think this means I'm getting a crayon with a gift box!:D

Matt88s
4th June 2008, 01:17 PM
matt88s (us) - weisyboy (aus)

Weisyboy, if you would like to fire off a message to [email protected] it would save my lazy self the trouble of emptying my woefully neglected PM box. :B :rolleyes:

wheelinround
4th June 2008, 05:43 PM
just to let you know FC is having ISP problems he's accessing the net at library so might be a day or 2 before he responds.

Besides he says the librarian is cute.

dalecamino
5th June 2008, 12:04 PM
Have exchanged emails with Charles/Chuck (dalecamino) and we've got the show on the road (so to speak).

I originally suggested to Charles, via IAP forum, that he may like to join in here, so it is quite a coincidence (?) that we have been partnered for this swap!:2tsup:

This is quite an honor for me . I hope I'm up for the challenge !! :2tsup:

weisyboy
5th June 2008, 04:32 PM
i amde a small bo bo and included stirlo in the list when ih said not this time. so we have an un even number of partisipants i am happy to send 2 packages if noone else wants to join.

celt40
6th June 2008, 08:59 AM
My Partner ( funky chicken ) has not responded yet. I have PM but, this is 4 days in and still no reply.!!!!!!!!!!:no::C:no:

DJ’s Timber
6th June 2008, 09:10 AM
If you read all the posts, you would have seen this

just to let you know FC is having ISP problems he's accessing the net at library so might be a day or 2 before he responds.

My Partner ( funky chicken ) has not responded yet. I have PM but, this is 4 days in and still no reply.!!!!!!!!!!:no::C:no:

PenTurner
6th June 2008, 10:55 AM
Carl, if someone needs a partner for the swap i can go again no problems, Amos:)

weisyboy
6th June 2008, 04:08 PM
wooden ink please contact vantoo he is you partner.

vantoo
6th June 2008, 09:40 PM
Woodenink contacted. Looking forward to the swap.....

celt40
6th June 2008, 10:38 PM
If you read all the posts, you would have seen this

Yes DJ i do read all the posts. FC was not clear to me that it was short for funky chicken. I don't do abrevations SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!

If he's at library thought he could have contacted from there?????:C

I think i will pull out of this PEN SAWP.

My place can be filled with member spare.

PenTurner
6th June 2008, 11:21 PM
Celt40, please don't be offended, and please don't pull out, sometimes the road is a little bumpy, I'm sure no offence was meant in the slightest, Amos:)

Matt88s
7th June 2008, 12:58 AM

I'm going to call malarkey on this. I've worked in or at a Library in some capacity or another for the better part of a decade and never seen a cute librarian.

You might want to tell him to be careful, it's probably a siren. She'll lure him back into the shelves, and next thing he'll know he'll be waking up chained to a bookcart, with a lump his head courtesy of Webster, shanghaied into Library service, doomed to forever roam the bookshelves dragging a full cart of books behind him, forever reshelving his cart only to have it magically refill. :C

Yes DJ i do read all the posts. FC was not clear to me that it was short for funky chicken. I don't do abrevations SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, hang in there celt40, give the funky chicken a chance. Who's going to represent Scotland if you don't? DJ probably just got up on the wrong side of the bed or came home after a long day at work and fired off a little harsher response than was warranted, it happens. :;

Cheers!
Matthew :)

lubbing5cherubs
7th June 2008, 02:37 AM
G`day Toni I hope I can make a pen for you at the standard you have set on your web site.Mick:D

Mate do your best and I will be happy with it:D. Hope I can send you a pen that tickles your fancy too.
Toni

DJ’s Timber
7th June 2008, 08:16 AM

My apologies Dermot, did not mean to sound harsh :no:, should have worded my reply a bit better than the one above I think :doh:.

Maybe try giving wheelinaround a PM, he seems to be in contact with funkychicken and could maybe pass on a message for you.

celt40
7th June 2008, 09:34 AM
Will wait for fc ( funky chicken ):roll: to get up and running again. We will work out what each one is looking for in a pen in due coarse.

I THINK IT WAS ME THAT GOT OUT OF BED THE WRONG WAY :- It's day's like this i end up putting my kilt on the wrong way round !!!!!.:U

wheelinround
7th June 2008, 10:44 AM
Hi Celt40 and everyone the only contact I had for Funky Chicken was via the forum although I have his home address. I wonder if one of the other forumites who may live closer has his phone number Artme Wendy any who went to his place for the open day.
Maybe they could give him a heads up.

Otherwise just be patient

I sent him a parcel recently and havent yet heard if he's received it or not :doh: Maybe he stuck watch all 4 DVD's :D

funkychicken
8th June 2008, 01:55 PM
People noticed my absence:o:B

As Ray said, my internet is stuffed so I'm at the library right now ( And I never said the librarians were cute!:~:rolleyes:)

I've PMd my partner so it's gonna be allrighty

Cheerio,
Funky

ss_11000
9th June 2008, 06:13 PM
PM sent to ss_11000......looking forward to the swap......

i amde a small bo bo and included stirlo in the list when ih said not this time. so we have an un even number of partisipants i am happy to send 2 packages if noone else wants to join.

sorry for not replying sooner. i have been at 2 hockey championships during the week and not had connection to the net.

thanx for fixing that up for me (thanx to whoever realised the mistake).:2tsup:

the reason i cant do this one is Hockey:D and schoolwork:-. i have a week of U16 state trials starting tommorrow:2tsup: then the week after i have half yearly tests:( and then i have a full work schedule then off to South Africa in 24 days:D so i havent got time to make a pen (plus i have got some i still need to make asap).

have fun guys:2tsup:

cheers

PenTurner
9th June 2008, 06:25 PM
OK Stirlo, hope that you do well in all your endeavours, and have a safe trip, Amos:)

Penpal
16th June 2008, 11:44 PM
Was completed in awe that is my amazement at the Junior Gent? David gave me in New Guinea Rosewood you can go right on in and visit in that beautiful Burled Pen. We swapped last Friday at the WWW Show. I was both impressed with the young man and his workmanship, his friendliness and character. We also gave each other pen blanks and will keep in touch in the future.
Thanks David. Peter:2tsup:

celt40
17th June 2008, 12:42 AM
Funky Chicken
Your two pens and some boaring plainish British wood blanks are OZ bound. They will take approx 7 days to arrive.I have sent 1 Serria in Wych Elm, & 1 European twist in Spalted Elm Burr. Both pens finished in BLO/CA, due to the soft spalted blank. Hope you like.:U

funkychicken
17th June 2008, 04:02 PM
Funky Chicken
Your two pens and some boaring plainish British wood blanks are OZ bound. They will take approx 7 days to arrive.I have sent 1 Serria in Wych Elm, & 1 European twist in Spalted Elm Burr. Both pens finished in BLO/CA, due to the soft spalted blank. Hope you like.:U

Cheers Dermot. I'm sure I'll like them

I'll also be sure to give you plenty of nice dark Aussie pen blanks