PDA

View Full Version : Carroll's In Sydney

Jim Carroll
8th June 2008, 07:26 PM
We are all packed and heading north to the Wet Sydney.

We have Chris Hortop demonstrating all the "U Beaut" goodies and Brendan Stemp demonstrating the Woodcut tools and accessories.

We have great specials on all these goods and all the craft supplies as well.

Come and see us on stand 20 and say G'day.:2tsup:

Pat
8th June 2008, 08:49 PM
It will be good to meet you and meet Chris again.

I hope you are taking plenty of Ubeaut stuff :U

wheelinround
8th June 2008, 11:40 PM
Does that mean No Neil U-beaut

Not saying we wont be checking the stand out

Jim Carroll
9th June 2008, 07:36 AM
No Neil And Pauline are still flat out keeping up with orders so will not be there.

ubeaut
11th June 2008, 10:18 AM
Neil and Pauline are flat out with orders as we've lost over 3 months of this year already to health problems. It's not because we're flat out that we aren't going to Sydney, That hasn't stopped us in the past. We're not going to the show for a purely selfish reason....... because of our health.

Pauline is recovering from major surgery and I am still suffering from burns sustained in a fire a few of months ago and can't be on my feet for too long. For now our health comes first. Our business second and the TWWShows a fair way down the line of importance.

We would dearly love to be there and in good health but there is no way we could have possibly made it to Sydney this year.

Hope everyone has a fantastic show. Hopefully we'll see you all again next year.

Cheers - Neil

PS We've loaned out our Doorstop to Carroll's so don't forget him on the food run.

Groggy
11th June 2008, 10:20 AM
It's been your annus horribillus as Betty would say. Certainly hope things get better for the two of you Neil.

Scally
11th June 2008, 01:58 PM
See you Friday Jim.

Gees Neil, where will I get my calender of naked Tasmanians from this year?

All the best to both of you and keep away from doctors.