PDA

View Full Version : Help required

Lucy
15th February 2004, 12:01 PM
Hi Guys, I have already posted on the Generalwoodwork forum, but unfortunately no replies, possibly in the wrong area. I need to find someone who is willing to earn some extra dollars cutting and assembling woodwork (household items) e.g. BBQ caddies,Toilet roll holders, Tissue Boxes etc. some minor scrollwork involved too. . This would be on going with small orders say every 6-8 weeks of say10 Tissue Boxes for example. for a reasonable cost. The young man who has been doing this for me for several years can no longer continue for personal reasons. Someone in the eastern side of Melbourne would obviously be preferable, but not essential. I travel frequently through the Geelong area to the west coast, so that could work too. If I cannot find someone I would be forced to buy and set up some equipment, which I am not in the position to do at the moment, My husband works fulltime, and manages to just keep up with sanding and staining, whilst I do the artwork. So please contact me if you are interested.

Lucy

oges
18th February 2004, 08:27 AM
I know a few scrollsaw clubs in Victoria and may be able to contact them to see if one of their members would like to do it. Im a little too far away to do the work.

Lucy
18th February 2004, 06:24 PM
That's very kind of you Brett, I certainly would be pleased if you could contact them, It is a pity that you can't do the work. Perhaps you could email me with details.

Cheers
Lucy

woodymarts
6th June 2004, 11:30 PM
hi lucy,
i would love to come and help u with ur projects ,but it is a bit too far too come over as i am on the other side of the world :)
all the best woodmarts :)