PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to bdar.

Cliff Rogers
27th June 2008, 12:28 PM
I got this in the mail yesterday. :2tsup:

OGYT
27th June 2008, 12:59 PM
Good catch, Cliff.
Is this the kind of chuck that uses an attached shop vac for the vacuum source?

Cliff Rogers
27th June 2008, 01:09 PM
Yup. :2tsup:

wheelinround
27th June 2008, 05:29 PM
That sux it got sent to the wrong address :doh: Cliff mind forwarding it on :D

Nice one Cliff

dai sensei
27th June 2008, 05:38 PM
Looks great Cliff.

Now for details, where from, how much etc?

artme
27th June 2008, 07:25 PM
Oddest looking Frisbee I've ever seen!:D:D:q:q

Cliff Rogers
27th June 2008, 11:31 PM
Looks great Cliff.

Now for details, where from, how much etc?
From bdar (member here) for free 'cos I mentioned it to him at the TWWW & he said he had one that he wasn't using anymore. :2tsup:

This is a good little community of troops.
I believe in 'pay it forward' & 'pay it back', I have received some awesome stuff from people on this forum & I have paid it forward &, were I can, paid it back.

BTW. bdar is looking for nice red hardwood burl if anybody has some spare. :D

wheelinround
28th June 2008, 10:17 AM
:2tsup::2tsup: even better Cliff and bdar

dai sensei
28th June 2008, 05:37 PM
From bdar (member here) for free 'cos I mentioned it to him at the TWWW & he said he had one that he wasn't using anymore. :2tsup:

On ya bdar :2tsup:

bdar
28th June 2008, 11:28 PM
Cliff I am glad that it has arrived and I hope you get better use out of it. I can see it is out of the box, more than I had done with it. The beauty about the face plate is that you can buy a threaded adapter on screw it straight on the spindle or you can hold it in your dove tail chuck. I believe if you can do something for someone then it returns ten fold.

From this I have met cliff and he has introduced me to fellow forumites at the Brisbane wood expo. To know Cliff can use something I can not to it's full potential due to work and time then all is good. If one person can do something for someone on the forum with out wondering whats in it for me, what could we achieve in fellowship. thats what it is about.
Darren

Cliff Rogers
29th June 2008, 10:05 PM
Thanks Darren. :B