PDA

View Full Version : Some free bits...!

robutacion
3rd July 2008, 03:38 AM
Hi guys,

I have plenty of recent "off cuts" from the olive and this bright red wood I sliced. I normally don't worry too much about these off cuts, mainly corners and extra length/width when I'm cutting the round blanks. These pieces are generally small but lots of them can be use for pen making, and some many other small pieces where a special piece of wood would complement the final job. Every inch out it, is to pretty to add to the "kindling/pine cones, etc." as fire starters, so I am offering it for free of charge to "anyone" that wants it.
I will make it simple so, you only have to send me and envelope with a self address pre-paid 3 kg bag to;

RBTCO
PO Box 1003
5171 - SA
Australia

I will fill-up the bags "at least":? with a mix of these 2 timbers, or up to the 3kg allowed, and sent it to you immediately (sort off!):D:wink:.

This is a free gift offer, there are no obligations of any nature, and bags will be all returned until stock last (10 bags or so). 1 bag per person, ONLY!:q

Just a piece of advice please, don't try to secure one bag, by telling me you are interested or have some use for it, here (forum), instead, get a 3kg bag, get it into an envelope addressed to the info above, and put it in the mail, easy...!:)

Have fun.
Cheers:2tsup:
RBTCO