PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

JoineryNinja
15th July 2008, 05:28 AM
Hi, my name is James, i'm a tradesman - a cabinetmaker. I am 29, and have been cabinetmaking for 14 years. At the moment i am the production manager for a large cabinet maker in Perth, producing 25+ kitchens a week. Prior to this job I had taken a job in Albany WA and was charged with the job of setting up and running a cabinet shop from scratch for a businessman. This was awesome! He pretty much gave me a blank cheque and said 'go for it'. Prior to this I was working as a tradie at the prestigious "Boranup Gallery" in Margaret River. There i was able to hone my solid timber skills. They do some awesome stuff. Anyway thanks guys, really glad i found your site...

James

artme
15th July 2008, 07:56 AM
G'day James.Do you wake early or go to bed late? :D:D:p
Welcome to the space. Looking forward to your participation.:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

les88
15th July 2008, 08:00 AM
welcome to the forum you should bring a wealth of info with you:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:
les

Dr.Zook
15th July 2008, 11:57 AM
Welcome to the forums James. We welcome all that experience.

Bluegum
15th July 2008, 08:52 PM
Hey James welcome to the mob, I reckon with your talents you would be a top bloke to know.:2tsup:

Ad de Crom
15th July 2008, 08:57 PM
Hi James, wellcome to the club, if I need a cabinet I know now where I can find you.
Have fun.

Ad :)