PDA

View Full Version : Total Tools

Dean
26th February 2004, 11:27 PM
Just surfing the net and came across this company
www.totaltools.com.au

No affiliation with them but it looks like they may be another option for purchasing woodworking gear from.

Only in NSW, SA, VIC at present, which I guess is no good for me being a QLD'er, but you southerners might like to drop in to a store near you and tell the rest of us what is (or isnt) on show :)

Zed
27th February 2004, 01:11 PM
Hi,

I'm in the market for a router (Thanks for info guys) and as a consequence of my research and input from this board i've decided on a Trition M13 2400.

I rang triton today and the rrp is $398.00.

Total tools have them for $467, Bunnings for $446 & gasweld for $450.

Trition said that the $398 price is the new rrp as of last month so maybe these retail jokers are either pulling our chain or clearing old stock from thier shelves - lets see if they are gunna drop thier prices.....

im buggered if im gunna spend an extra $50 if I can wait for another month and spend that $50 on some cheaper bits to practice with....

BrianT
28th February 2004, 10:43 AM
Greetings folks,

Seems to be just another case of re-badging long existing businesses. Futura Machinery has been around in SA for many years and always offered pretty good deals/service on a wide range of products although a little more towards engineering type gear.

Bit similar to Gasweld re-badging existing stores and giving greater buying power to individual stores - so certainly worth giving the "new" group a look.

Futura/Total - are at the opposite end of SA to me so, unable to give any details as to stock etc but they were always on the ball.

Cheers

Brian@Burra