PDA

View Full Version : hello from Michigan

wheeloftime
17th July 2008, 07:08 AM
I totally missed this section before. I have been working with wood of and on since I was a kid. Watching my dad go nuts with his mark 3 all in one machine. I started with toys about 4 years ago. Got tired of wasting money on toys that didnt last. I made a semi tractor and trailer plan and know what. with the exception of a couple of axles that had to be repaired the kids still have em. Havent stopped since.

I love working with cherry, even though my tools dont. Ill get some pics up as soon as I can.

ubeaut
17th July 2008, 10:13 AM
Welcome wheeloftime - Hope you've also found the new Toy Making Forum. Enjoy your stay with us.

Cheers - Neil :)

artme
17th July 2008, 05:33 PM
A big G'day Wheeloftime.And welcome to the waggon for a mystery ride!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:
Only been to Lake Ontario, but used to know a song about !6 years on the Erie Canal.

Ad de Crom
17th July 2008, 06:30 PM
Hi Wheeloftime, wellcome to this forum.

Ad :)

Sawdust Maker
17th July 2008, 09:57 PM
WoT
welcome to the forum
there's a lot of toymakers scattered through the forum and Neil has just rounded them up into their own little play pen!
enjoy the knowledge and the camaraderie:2tsup:

PS
I spose your favourite author is a chap by the name of Jordan?

munruben
17th July 2008, 10:41 PM
Welcome Wheeloftime. I think toys are fascinating projects. Glad to have you around.:2tsup:

wheelinround
18th July 2008, 10:01 AM
Hi wheeloftime now there's an unusual type name :rolleyes:

look forward to seeing some of your projects.

graemet
4th August 2008, 08:29 PM
G'day wheelo,
I'm looking forward to seeing some of your state soon when i visit my cousin in Muskegon .
Welcome to the madhouse
Cheers
Graeme