PDA

View Full Version : G'Day all

HazzaB
17th July 2008, 04:36 PM
Hey there, Harry from Mandurah, been looking at the site for a few weeks, thought I should do the intro thing. I'm 46 and have been in Mandurah for about 12 Years, I was born and bred in the Snowy Mountains. Have been playing with wood for years and enjoy getting in the shed and making a mess and some times I can bring something "useful" inside. I am gearing up and building custom clocks, with some help from Gary in Golden Bay, (I will post some pics soon) I am also into Picture framing and building furniture, and I have a job that cuts into my shed time. I am Married and we have 2 kids, 3 Grandkids and 2 Dogs. I am getting a bigger shed 6 x 9 built, but is very expensive (She gets a Craft room as well). I also do some turning, welding, I try to go Fishing but the man up stairs only lets the sun out for one day at a time.

Motto; Just when you Know ALL the answers, someone changes the Questions.
:doh:
Cheers Harry B

artme
17th July 2008, 05:25 PM
G'day HazzaB and a BIG cheesey :D welcome to ratbags paradise.:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:
Been to Mandurah - 20 years ago!

HazzaB
17th July 2008, 05:45 PM
Hey Art, You wouldn't know the place now, I can't beleive how much it has changed while I've been here.

HazzaB

Ad de Crom
17th July 2008, 06:35 PM
Hi HazzaB, wellcome to the club.

Ad

munruben
17th July 2008, 10:49 PM
Welcome HazzaB. enjoy your stay.