PDA

View Full Version : My dog- Lolly.

tea lady
19th July 2008, 09:03 PM
Follows me round like a shadow. Really annoying, but would be lost without her.:rolleyes:

DJ’s Timber
19th July 2008, 09:17 PM
Yeah mine are the same as well, always following me around and they don't like being left behind when I'm on the road either :no:. Here's one of Jed & Sally with Molly the cat :U

tea lady
19th July 2008, 09:30 PM
Tehehe!:U

MALPT
20th July 2008, 02:58 AM
TL - Love the ears !!! She looks lovely :peace2:

DJ - like the way they're all curled up together esp the dog and cat bum to bum :D :backscratch:

BobL
20th July 2008, 04:44 AM
We have a dog (Inidiana or Indy) like that follows you around everywhere. One thing Indy does when SWMBO and I are both home is constantly check on where we both are and she tries to round us up to one place. When we are both in the same place she is happiest and snoozes away till one of us moves and then the round up happens. Indy also loves the car and for some reason wants to sit in the drivers seat. Here she is being told to get out of the car. Talk about hang dog expression!

http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=78340&stc=1&d=1216489295

Vernonv
20th July 2008, 10:02 AM
Here's Jet (the dog) and Phoenix (the cat). Surprisingly they seem to get along - this is quite unusual because staffy's tend not to like other animals.

Both of them are always interested in what going on and will follow you around or just stick their noses in and check out what your doing - as long as I'm not making too much noise.

tea lady
20th July 2008, 01:30 PM
We've discovered today that Lolly only barks at the vacuum if I am vacuuming and not when Hubby is doing it. I don't know how I managed to train her to do that, but its a good un.:rolleyes:

MALPT
20th July 2008, 02:08 PM
I wasn't going to hijack TL's thread.. but since others have I'll join ......... my current lad, Kevin. rescued from death row in NSW and rehomed with me in Qld.... like others he needs to know where everyone is at all times :)

Pat
20th July 2008, 02:46 PM
Amongst their many nicknames Arnie and Tara have earned the monikers Roadblock and SpeedHump for their ability to be underfoot. At 40Kg for Arnie and 23Kg for Tara it does get disconcerting when carrying large, heavy or sharp implements!:U

Yes they run the house and suffer the tummy tickles, ear teasing and feeding. Tara is very vocal at feed times, she will not let you forget to feed her.

:jacked:As an aside, if you love Boofheaded dogs, get your self a copy of Marley & Me by John Grogan at the bookshop. You'll laugh, you'll cry and you'll be left wondering if your significant canine is related to the protagonist.

:ontopic:TL, your little bloke looks like he'll run rings around everyone, then promptly sleep for a little while then do it all again.

Cant stand the mess, but cant live without them.

tea lady
20th July 2008, 02:54 PM
Well if you can't hijack a dog thread what can you hijack? :rolleyes:

Anyone else got a cute dog? :D:2tsup:

Pat
20th July 2008, 03:44 PM
As long as there is no renditions of "How much is that doggie in the forum":q

underfoot
21st July 2008, 05:15 PM
Anyone else got a cute dog? :D:2tsup:

yeah, I got 'DUDS' (well he used to be cute)
he's big ,happy and the friendliest thing there is,
he lives and works with me,
and the world exists for his amusement

tea lady
21st July 2008, 09:23 PM
Duds? .:cool:... .....His brother lives next door.:D

ptc
23rd July 2008, 12:51 PM
Aura.
New addition to our household.

JMB
30th July 2008, 11:35 AM
My dog, Otto, has just had his 15th birthday which is a great achievement considering his many health problems over the years. His arthritis makes it very hard for him to walk now so this is us going for a bushwalk. And yes he likes me to be with him all the time and barks if I leave the room he's in.

MALPT
30th July 2008, 05:10 PM
My dog, Otto, has just had his 15th birthday .....

What a grand looking "old man" !