PDA

View Full Version : berg virus

bustoff
22nd July 2008, 08:38 PM
hi ive caught the berg disease.just chasing info on sizes of bevel edge chisels he made.also have 1 mortise chisel cant seem to find anymore?i use them regularly they are great.:2tsup:

artme
23rd July 2008, 01:32 PM
G'day Bustoff and welcome along to our humble gathering of like minded folk.:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Waldo
23rd July 2008, 02:07 PM
hi ive caught the berg disease

Haven't we all? :2tsup:

this bloke has a short history on the various incarnates of Beg chisels and the steel. (one of my favourite haunts, seeing what bergs are up and sometimes trying to bid for some)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TECOMASTER-WELL-USED-CHISELS-FITTED-WOOD-BOX-SWEDEN_W0QQitemZ150272376933QQihZ005QQcategoryZ13871QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

bustoff
23rd July 2008, 08:50 PM
Hi margate beach in brisbane or more correctly for peninsula dwellers at redcliffe.its north of brisbane.thanks for the lead on berg info trying to complete some sets to go into a tool box im building.the bergs are assisting with the dovetails.:2tsup::2tsup:

Waldo
23rd July 2008, 09:26 PM
Hi margate beach in brisbane or more correctly for peninsula dwellers at redcliffe.its north of brisbane.thanks for the lead on berg info trying to complete some sets to go into a tool box im building.the bergs are assisting with the dovetails.:2tsup::2tsup:

No problems, and I know where Margate Beach is. Used to live in Brisbane and have relatives who live in Sandgate and Margate. :2tsup: