PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Kodak digital for beginners

munruben
26th July 2008, 10:39 PM
Cheap beginners digital camera at Harvey Normans. Kodak C613 6.1Mega pixel with 3X Optical zoom. $77.00 on special. I bought one for using on here and its a good little camera. Has the function for picture stabilisation. Took plenty of shots and battery still firing away and have to wait no time for the next shot. My old one took forever to recharge for the next shot.

wheelinround
27th July 2008, 12:37 PM
Cheap beginners digital camera at Harvey Normans. Kodak C613 6.1Mega pixel with 3X Optical zoom. $77.00 on special. I bought one for using on here and its a good little camera. Has the function for picture stabilisation. Took plenty of shots and battery still firing away and have to wait no time for the next shot. My old one took forever to recharge for the next shot.

:worthless:

Allan at Wallan
6th August 2008, 09:02 PM
I can see the problem Ray.

John is waiting for the old battery to re-charge so
he can use it to photograph his new one. He did say
it takes forever.:D

Allan

munruben
7th August 2008, 09:11 AM
Okay, Okay. Gee you guys are impatient, You can't rush these things you know. Here it is. Have you any idea how quick I had to move to place the camera on the desk and then grab it and take the picture with it.?

wheelinround
7th August 2008, 10:05 AM
well at your age motion is faster than you think

The Bleeder
7th August 2008, 10:11 AM
Nic buy.

Quote - "Have you any idea how quick I had to move to place the camera on the desk and then grab it and take the picture with it.? "

Well you managed 2 pics without any blurring thats impressive.

Steve