PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Canada

Bellsy
12th August 2008, 08:41 AM
Looks like a great site you have here and I will be frequently dropping in.

I am a fellow wooodworker and enjoy building different projects.

:2tsup:

wheelinround
12th August 2008, 09:43 AM
Welcome lots of Canadians here from time to time

Whats your woodworking area or is it all in do everything???

Photo's are well received either so we can learn, scoff, poke fun, or drool mostly we drool.

switt775
12th August 2008, 10:20 AM
Hello and welcome. I'm sure no matter what your poison, you will find somethng both interesting and useful here.

Ontario is a very big place. Care to be more specific? Only asking because I'm a Canadian myself (almost said former Canadian, but that wouldn't really be true, still carry a Canadian passport although I've lived here almost 20 years).

Bellsy
12th August 2008, 01:00 PM
Welcome lots of Canadians here from time to time

Whats your woodworking area or is it all in do everything???

Photo's are well received either so we can learn, scoff, poke fun, or drool mostly we drool.

I have a few woodworking projects I can post, nothing worth drooling over really. I also like to fabricate and weld, plus I do machining as well. Yes these are some of my hobbies and they even blend into my trade. I usually have to many pokers in the fire to concentrate on any one area, I just enjoy doing a lot of things with my skills I have acquired over the years. They say the mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Hello and welcome. I'm sure no matter what your poison, you will find somethng both interesting and useful here.

Ontario is a very big place. Care to be more specific? Only asking because I'm a Canadian myself (almost said former Canadian, but that wouldn't really be true, still carry a Canadian passport although I've lived here almost 20 years).

Yes, I live in the Kitchener/Waterloo and Guelph area, just west of Toronto. I plan on doing lots of looking and searching to see the different techniques and ideas from the site. I have no idea what to expect yet, but I think I am going to enjoy the site and contribute when I can.

Thanks for the Welcome.

Bellsy

artme
12th August 2008, 05:19 PM
Looks like a great site you have here and I will be frequently dropping in.

I am a fellow wooodworker and enjoy building different projects.

:2tsup:

Not only looks. Bloody is.:D:D:D
G'day to you Bellsy,:):):)
Our other Canadians have set a high standard so you have a lot to live up to.

watson
12th August 2008, 05:48 PM
Welcome Bellsy

Ad de Crom
12th August 2008, 05:54 PM
Bellsy, welcome for sure you'll like it here.

Ad

paul collins
12th August 2008, 06:32 PM
welcome bellsy enjoy this site,& use the info available.