PDA

View Full Version : Template Guides on the router

Tom O Donnell
10th November 1999, 12:33 AM
If you have not used a template guide with your router you are missing out on a number of projects that can be achieved with the router and with safety.
Tom

------------------
TomnJarrah

Len Rose
10th November 1999, 10:57 AM
Hi Tom
Good to see you've finally got hooked.
How's the router courses going?
I must admit, I've done quite a lot of pretty good work since attending your course a couple of years ago.
Good to see you again
Regards
Len Rose

Tom O Donnell
10th November 1999, 07:22 PM
Len
Im Pleased to see that you are still working with your router and getting more from your router with the aid of Template guides. I have just completed 12 workshops in Adelaide and hoping to return there soon.
I have also moved to new premises please feel free to call in I have also been working on new routing projects.
Address Unit 10 / 28 Salpietro Street
Spearwood.
Hope to here from you soon.
Tom (Phone 0417913182)

------------------
TomnJarrah

geocant
24th April 2010, 02:50 PM
Hello Tom, I am a new member to the Wood work forum and while I was looking around I came across a mention of you having a CD out about using the router and templates. While I'm new to the forum I am also new to using the router, I have got myself a Hitachi tr-12 router and I was wondering if you still had the CD "Getting more from your router" so that I might be able to purchase it. I realize this thread is rather old, but here's hoping'
Thanks, George.