PDA

View Full Version : Wooden Dump Truck

vijay_han
14th August 2008, 02:13 AM
Hi
Have this plan for making Wooden Dump Truck :2tsup: enjoy.

Vijay_han

Stuart
14th August 2008, 02:57 AM
Thanks Vijay,
That's some very nice AutoCad work there, and some rather detailed plans as well.

vijay_han
15th August 2008, 01:02 AM
Thank you Stu's for appreciating my work.

keju
16th August 2008, 09:49 AM
It does look like you put a lot of work into this plan, but it also looks way too complicated for me to follow, but then..... I'm just a simple scroller :)

I need plans you can just trace onto the wood and then cut out.... simple things..... :)

Juvy

Garell
16th August 2008, 06:37 PM
Hi there

I'd love to have a look at your plans but for some reason I cant save or download them to view them. Its having a sook. Any suggestions where im going wrong?

regards Jamie

vijay_han
17th August 2008, 03:43 AM
Hi Garell ,
The file which I have uploaded is of PDF (adobe acrobat version 5)format.It is just simple to download.I tried & it downloaded properly.Have you logged in before downloading? If you tried downloading without logging in then you can't see the download. This was happened with me.Try again just right click on file & say save target as & give path where you want to save. hope you will get success!

Garell
19th August 2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks Vijay

After a bit we finaly get there in the end. Thanks for the emailed plans. They are very well done indeed. Your plans where worth waiting for thank you.

Jamie

vijay_han
21st August 2008, 01:21 AM
Hi all,
I have posted simplified plan for Trolley. Hope this will help you all. Keju I hope this simplified plan will help you. Overall in this dump truck Trolley & chassi are the two complicated parts. Of thoes- plan for trolley I have posted; & soon I will post simplified plan for Chassi also. Enjoy:2tsup:

Vijay

vijay_han
21st August 2008, 01:24 AM
If anybody working on this project then please post image of wooden dump truck after completion/in process. I am eager to see actual model.

Vijay

munruben
21st August 2008, 10:10 AM
If anybody working on this project then please post image of wooden dump truck after completion/in process. I am eager to see actual model.

VijayMe too

Waldo
21st August 2008, 10:43 AM
Vijay,

I like the cartoonish proportions of your truck. I saved them and if I can some current projects finished I'll have a go at this. :2tsup:

vijay_han
27th August 2008, 11:36 PM
Hi all,
I have posted simplified plan for chassis. Hope this will help you all. Enjoy:2tsup:

Vijay