PDA

View Full Version : Lee Valley

DarrylF
11th March 2004, 08:24 PM
I ordered a bunch of small items online on Friday afternoon from Lee Valley. Got an email with a shipping quote very quickly, I chose the 2-4 week post option, then confirmation it was shipped on Saturday.

It arrived today, well packed, nice stuff, with a couple of great catalogues to drool over. Definitely can't complain about the shipping time from Canada - I've had packages from Melbourne take longer. Absolutely brilliant service.

Paul O'H. Ingersoll Canad
11th March 2004, 11:54 PM
Darryl
There service & warranty is fantastic. If you are not satisfied for any reason take it back & get your money back. no questions asked.
There was a member of the Canadian WW forumn enquiring about a shop heater in there cataloque. The first reply was from Rob Lee President of LV informing him that Can, Tire, A large Auto & Harware chain up here had the same unit on sale at a cheaper price.
Now that is class
I am fortunate I live about 20 km from one of there stores

paul

Pete J
12th March 2004, 12:37 AM
I too have ordered from Lee Valley. You know what they say - can't fault the service because I haven't had any!

Truth is, I took the slow boat because I won't be organised for the stuff for a little while and thought it wouldn't hurt to take a little longer and save a dollar. I was impressed however with their ready response by e-mail to a couple of questions. If it turns up as promised, I am more than happy to give them a cheer.