PDA

View Full Version : G'night from Silicon Valley

microsuffer
23rd August 2008, 04:17 AM
Since a lot of members are from Down Under, I expect a lot of members to see this when it is getting well into evening here in the Silicon Valley. G'day just seemed to be not quite the salutation to use.

For a long time I have either had the time, but not the money, or the money but not the time to work with wood. Now that I've chased the kinder off to being on there own I can stop going to highschool and work more with wood. At least that is the hope. Maybe I'll learn how to do something besides make expensive sawdust here.

Ed Reiss
23rd August 2008, 12:39 PM
Howdy Microsuffer...

Welcome! Hey, the Aussies are great, but don't forget us poor slobs from this hemisphere:~:U:U

Cheers,
Ed :D

paul collins
23rd August 2008, 01:05 PM
gday microsuffer,you got the chance,to ask any questions you want on this forum.i am sure they will all be answered.put the puter away & pick up the tools.you will get much more satisfaction.great to have you on board.:2tsup:

prozac
24th August 2008, 05:07 PM
G'day microsuffer, and welcome.

microsuffer
25th August 2008, 04:25 PM
OK, I gotta ask. Who takes prozac before working on wood? And does this work better? For the wood, I mean, not the mood. Seeing my wife smile works better for than.