PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Jason

jatt
24th August 2008, 11:08 AM
Just signed up to woodworkers forum and given some of my interests, it was recommended I sign up here too.

Currently I am in the process of doing a subdivision as well as general repairs to an existing property on the same site.

Kinda have an obsession with power tools. Yeah the shed is starting to get a little cramped. Dont think I'm the only one here with that problem.

I work for a canvas repair / manufacturing business. Guess u could call me an odd jobs man. Spend a lot of time attaching hardware to caravans / camper trailers / utes etc... for canvas annexes, canopies, the list goes on.

My other obsession is workshop based activities, whether they be basic metal fabrication or woodworking jobs. Almost finished building a horse float at present.

Hopefully I can provide assistance where possible and am looking forward to learning heaps from other members on this site.

wheelinround
24th August 2008, 03:51 PM
Hi Jason could have sworn I replied t this thread and welcomed you this morning :roll:

Anyway welcome
make sure you pop over to the Renovate forum recently separated from this one, you'll notice some familiar faces there to.

CarpenTERRIFIC
24th August 2008, 03:52 PM
Hi Jason,
Nice to meet you. Looks like heaps to look at in here hey? I've worked on a few caravans, campers and trailers. They were fun to do.

Regards

Dave