PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready

lonesomebob
18th August 2008, 02:43 AM
I am starting to begin to get stuff around to build one. looking for plans drawings and such. Lots of kits out there, but i want drawings. i have a ww clock in poor shape,just the workd with the count wheel missing. bought it for a buck at an auction some time ago. i gave mt daughter my english small bell about 200 years old but now tge empty space bugs me. winter is coming on on you know. Bob

ravlord13
25th August 2008, 03:10 PM
I am starting to begin to get stuff around to build one. looking for plans drawings and such. Lots of kits out there, but i want drawings. i have a ww clock in poor shape,just the workd with the count wheel missing. bought it for a buck at an auction some time ago. i gave mt daughter my english small bell about 200 years old but now tge empty space bugs me. winter is coming on on you know. Bob

G'day lonesomebob,
I draw up my own plans.
Once you have the parts grab a roll of paper and lay the dial and pendelum in place and work out the height and sizes that please your eye.
Surf the net and you will get hundreds of ideas, and if that doesn't work visit the library, they usually have books with clock plans in them.
Catch ya
Andrew