PDA

View Full Version : G'DAY from Mallacoota, Australia.

steran50
31st August 2008, 07:13 PM
HI Everybody, My Name is Stewart :). I live in a small Town called Mallacoota on the Coast in Victoria :aussie5:. I work as an Outboard Mechanic and I do RACV Roadside breakdowns on a 3 weekend rotation. My Hobbies and Interests include : Woodwork, (thought i'd put that one first as it is a woodwork forum after all) Welding, Metalwork, Machining - Lathe, Shooting, Fishing, Shopping, Movies, Computers, Fixing Things etc.
My Main Mens toys that I own are : Hercus Lathe - model A, Black & Decker Valve Refacer-still restoring ( must get back to that), Unimig 250swf Welder, Cig 161vrd Welder, Cig Transtig 180 ac/dc Welder (only just bought), Parkanson Power Hacksaw 6 x 6 cap., Steelmaster Drill Press - mt4, Hydraulic Press - 20 ton, Shop Crane - 2 ton.
At the moment just in the Process of setting up a new Shed at Home. Old one got to small (got too many Mens toys :blahblue:). When I get done I might put some photos in the Album. Well Bye for now.

Ad de Crom
31st August 2008, 07:25 PM
Stewart, welcome to this forum.
You have a lot of activity's as I can read in your story.
Are looking forward, to see some pictures.
Have fun.

Ad :)

wheelinround
1st September 2008, 08:26 PM
Welcome Stewart

Obvisouly an all round

munruben
1st September 2008, 08:53 PM
Hi Stewart and welcome to the forum.

HazzaB
1st September 2008, 11:18 PM
Hey Stewart,
Welcome to the Forum, Mallacoota I bet it has changed in the last 15 years. I used to love the odd weekend with Fishing rods and Gun, A feed of Flathead and whiting a hundred or so Targets and back up the hill to Cooma, some great memories of the Christmas shoots.

Some nice timbers around there also, look forward to seeing some of your work:)

HazzaB

tea lady
2nd September 2008, 12:34 AM
Had some nice peacful holidays in Malacoota.:2tsup: Hope its not getting too exciting there these days.:rolleyes::D

The Bleeder
2nd September 2008, 09:01 AM
Stewart,

Hi and welcome. Have many a good time in Coota. FIL has a holiday house there. Fisning is fantastic. Again welcome.

Steve

Ed Reiss
2nd September 2008, 12:22 PM
Hi Stewart....

Welcome to a great forum!!

Just like Ad said....when your ready, post some pictures.

Cheers,

Ed :D

Penpal
20th September 2008, 12:04 AM
Hi and welcome, from your list the magic machine for this group is Hercus Model A.

Have fun on the forum and enjoy.

Peter:2tsup:

Rookie
22nd September 2008, 05:28 PM
Hi Stewart

My fondest memory of Mallacoota is the giant flatties on soft plastics.

Welcome to the forums and enjoy.

rsser
22nd September 2008, 06:02 PM
Ditto to the welcomes.

Had some lovely holidays down there with the kids.

And the road in is sweet on a sportsbike ;-}