PDA

View Full Version : G'day from up over

demonic
3rd September 2008, 01:49 AM
G'day, I'm Bry from the UK.
Found this site after doing a google for home-made jigs, then spent the next few days reading through it all, still reading now :U.
I have loved working with wood since school, but never had the time for any real projects, until now. Looks like I will be making a few jigs first and learning to use them.

Thanks for the great instructions and pics, I hope no-one minds me copying their ideas.
Now I just have to go and clear the shed out.:U

Ad de Crom
3rd September 2008, 01:56 AM
Hi demonic, welcome aboard.

Ad

Ed Reiss
3rd September 2008, 12:17 PM
Hi Bry....and welcome!

No doubt you've already figured out that this is the best damn forum going....lots of nice folks here!:U

Cheers,

Ed :D

wheelinround
3rd September 2008, 06:24 PM
Come on down from up over its warmer for starters good to see you found us.

9 years of posts there's gonna be a lot of reading :2tsup: just watch out for Wild Dingo's stories they get loooooooooooooong

Stevenp
3rd September 2008, 07:37 PM
G'day Demonic, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy .
I see you are from Wales, do you live anywhere near Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch ? and if you do , how the hell do you say it?:D:D
Cheers Steven.:)

munruben
3rd September 2008, 08:06 PM
Hi Demonic, Welcome to the mad house. :)

demonic
4th September 2008, 04:24 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome.:U

Ed, this was about the 3rd or 4th forum I looked at, haven't bothered looking at any others since. The wealth of information on here will keep me busy for a long time.:;

Wheelinround, yeah, but we get way more rain,:q and I'm up to around 2006 so far.

Stevenp, you say it carefully and only when sober....

bluegum30
4th September 2008, 06:02 AM
g'day Demonic welcome to Woodwork Forums.and your right about it being a great site .

Lloyd.

paul collins
4th September 2008, 04:36 PM
welcome demonic,you sure will find lots of useful information here.