PDA

View Full Version : Great News

thefixer
7th September 2008, 11:33 PM
I just found out today that I'm gunna be a grandfather. Geez, do I feel old now:C

DavidG
7th September 2008, 11:36 PM
You think that makes you feel old.
Try..... My first grandchild just turned 18...........:C

ps: Congrats...

tea lady
7th September 2008, 11:40 PM
I just found out today that I'm gunna be a grandfather. Geez, do I feel old now:C
So was that your father's day prezzy? Congratulations.:2tsup:

Mollywood
8th September 2008, 12:16 AM

Congratulations!
I became a Grandmother at 51, with the second grandkid coming in three weeks.
I can tell you it's FANTASTIC.
All the fun without the hassles.
It's an awsome time in your life. ENJOY.
:2tsup: :cheers: :baby:

Ad de Crom
8th September 2008, 02:32 AM

In the first place, congrats, it's a new milestone isn't it.
Feeling old, the devil is old, what do you guess how I feel after this happened to me 7 times :D:D, I'm feeling myself still like a young dog :D

Ad :), 68 years young.

Ed Reiss
8th September 2008, 05:55 AM
Congratulations Shorty!!! Tis' a wonderful thing.

"May there be a generation of children on the children of your children"

Cheers,

Ed :D

OGYT
8th September 2008, 06:05 AM
Congratulations, Shorty. Love'em like crazy! Grandkids make having children worthwhile. Especially when you've had trouble with one of your own kids, and he has one that's just like him. :D
I can give you 19 names of my own grandkids, if they're searching for names.... (8 of 'em we got by adoption, but they're still 'grand'!)

Rum Pig
8th September 2008, 09:03 AM
:way2go:

Congratulations:2tsup::2tsup:

I became a farther for the first time 15 months ago and my parents and in-laws changed for the better. There is something special about being a grandparent enjoy every second you can.

Chesand
8th September 2008, 09:41 AM
Slightly off topic but relevant - yesterday for father's day i received a wall plaque with the quote

"My daddy knows lots of things, but my grand-dad knows everything"

Says it all

hughie
8th September 2008, 09:45 AM
Its all good. :2tsup: they make life interesting.........some challenges to boot :U

Sawdust Maker
8th September 2008, 10:32 PM

Grandad at your age :o

My oldest child is a grand old age of 11. Think I'll be waiting quite a few years before I have grandkids :C

enjoy them, start building a smallish workbench now.
congrats