PDA

View Full Version : Wardrobe doors

fozz
10th September 2008, 08:24 PM
Heres the current product I've been working on, a set of 2 panel doors for the bottom of the customers wardrobe and a single panel door to go on top of each of the 2 panel doors.

The doors are made from 32mm MDF sheets. cut into stiles, rails and panels using my trusty MJ2325DS tablesaw and then moulded using a big triton router in a router table I knocked up for the big wallunit a few months ago.

Picture 1 shows the small doors in clamps, picture 2 shows the large doors ready to be cut to size. Picture 3 in the view from the carport into the garage showing the outfeed and infeed benchs in use, the outfeed one being the sanding bench and the infeed being the router table. Picture 5 shows the roller slide I use when cross cutting large pieces for two reasons, it makes it easier if the piece is supported at the end away from the blade and I need the extra height because the carport floor slopes away from the garage and at about 2 metres from the garage door, theres about 2 inches different in the height of the two surfaces. Hope that makes sense :)

These doors will be hung and then painted to match the existing decor.

Anyway, thats the latest BIG job,

Ross.