PDA

View Full Version : G'day from the rainy & cold shores of England

itsbobuk
12th September 2008, 07:24 PM
Hello all

I'm Rob from a small town called Nuneaton in central England.
Over the past few months I've been preparing & planning for my first guitar build, & I stumbled across you forum. I've got to say it is one of the best I have seen, great works guys!!:2tsup:

So i'm sure I'll be on here posting (pleading) for advice & hopefully posting my progress of my build (once I finally get started)!

R & Fn' R

wheelinround
12th September 2008, 08:45 PM
welcome aboard yep friendly bunch plenty happening, fun place to be.:2tsup:

wm460
12th September 2008, 08:46 PM
G'Day Rob,
A big welcome from Tennant Creek, where there is sun and blue skies 11 month of the year.
By the way what is this rain your talking about??:D:D:2tsup::2tsup:

Ad de Crom
12th September 2008, 09:24 PM
Hi Rob, welcome to the best forum on earth.
Rain....))) when I look outside right now, I can tell you it rains, so I know what you talking about :D
Have fun.

Ad:)

itsbobuk
12th September 2008, 09:29 PM
G'Day Rob,
A big welcome from Tennant Creek, where there is sun and blue skies 11 month of the year.
By the way what is this rain your talking about??:D:D:2tsup::2tsup:

I'm very jealous lol. Our summertime is officially over here & I don't actually remember it starting! Flash floods & no sun in sight :no: but it has meant I've spent more time sat over the computer researching my project & the the difficult task of sourcing quality hardwood's for a reasonable price!!!

munruben
14th September 2008, 02:38 PM
I'm very jealous lol. Our summertime is officially over here & I don't actually remember it starting! Flash floods & no sun in sight :no: but it has meant I've spent more time sat over the computer researching my project & the the difficult task of sourcing quality hardwood's for a reasonable price!!!What do they call 3 days of sunshine in England?..... Summer.:D Welcome to the madhouse.

Stevenp
14th September 2008, 02:42 PM
You can tell when its summer in England............The rain is warm.:D:D
Welcome to the nuthouse.