PDA

View Full Version : Free Nova Chucks

Big Shed
24th September 2008, 10:20 AM
Teknatool are running a draw (http://www.teknatool.com/_vti_bin/shtml.dll/Special/NOVAChuck20Years/20years.htm) till December and giving away a free Nova chuck and 2 jaw sets each month.

Waldo
24th September 2008, 10:31 AM
:2tsup: Big Shed.

Grumpy John
24th September 2008, 10:32 AM
Teknatool are running a draw (http://www.teknatool.com/_vti_bin/shtml.dll/Special/NOVAChuck20Years/20years.htm) till December and giving away a free Nova chuck and 2 jaw sets each month.

I demand that this post be removed, that way I'll have a better chance of winning something :D:D.

tea lady
24th September 2008, 10:33 AM
I'll have one thanks. How else will I get in the "biggest chuck collection" game?:D:2tsup:

Stryker223
24th September 2008, 01:25 PM
Outstanding!!!!
Thanks Falco!!!
I need a Nova chuck big time but just can't bring myself to spend the money for one!!! :)

Sawdust Maker
24th September 2008, 01:44 PM
I'll have one thanks. How else will I get in the "biggest chuck collection" game?:D:2tsup:

To have any chance of winning that game you would have to win each month and then buy three or four for each one you won:o, (I think that made sense)

rsser
24th September 2008, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the heads-up Fred.

rsser
24th September 2008, 02:38 PM
GJ .. get back to the lathe and stop wasting time spoiling my chances of a win ;-}

Rookie
24th September 2008, 02:58 PM
Thanks Big Shed

OGYT
24th September 2008, 03:32 PM
Thanks, Big Shed.
Sorry, Blokes. I gotta have at least one more!! :D

killerbeast
24th September 2008, 04:33 PM
you all need not bother joining.. im gonging to win em ALL !! muhahahah all mine allll mine....

Simomatra
24th September 2008, 04:41 PM
Cheers Fred

dhurrang
24th September 2008, 05:09 PM
thanks for the heads up BS. :2tsup:

Skew ChiDAMN!!
24th September 2008, 06:55 PM
How disappointing... a SupernovaII & 2x jaws, when we all know it's a four jaw chuck. :innocent:

Even so, I'm in! :D Thanks Fred!

Big Shed
24th September 2008, 07:03 PM
How disappointing... a SupernovaII & 2x jaws, when we all know it's a four jaw chuck. :innocent:

Even so, I'm in! :D Thanks Fred!

That's why I said SETS my friend, I expected someone (see how restrained I am, didn't use the obvious description) to pick up on the Teknatool description.

I'm sure if you wanted the extra 2 jaws they would be available at a price.:2tsup:

jchappo
24th September 2008, 07:05 PM
I need another two or three:U :2tsup::2tsup:

wheelinround
24th September 2008, 07:30 PM
So are these ones made in China too

2 G3's :rolleyes: yep can use another or the kit would do nicley :U

Ed Reiss
25th September 2008, 03:03 AM
Awwwww....come on guys, you all probably have enough chucks!:~

My vintage 1994 Nova chuck is starting to wear out....really, really need to win a brand new SUPER Nova!:2tsup:

Cheers,

Ed :D

Harry72
25th September 2008, 10:39 AM
Im putting my dibbs in!

Manuka Jock
25th September 2008, 04:06 PM
Yep , me too , gotta get in before Clif :D

chrisb691
25th September 2008, 05:41 PM
Thanks Big Shed

Gil Jones
2nd October 2008, 04:33 PM
Hi Y'all,
Hate to break any hearts here-abouts, but when I returned home today there was a very surprising email from a Mr. Fan Huang, at Teknatool, congratulating me on winning the NOVA 20 years Anniversary competition September draw. I am seriously excited about winning a nice Supernova2 chuck, and two extra jaw sets. Good luck to everyone in October, November, and December!!
Cheers,

Waldo
2nd October 2008, 04:34 PM
Lucky bloke. :doh:

BobL
2nd October 2008, 04:55 PM
Lucky bloke. :doh:

You are too kind, . . . . . . - I was think more along the lines of the all-endearing, Australian "BASTARD!" :D

Robomanic
2nd October 2008, 05:03 PM
Hi Y'all,
Hate to break any hearts here-abouts, but when I returned home today there was a very surprising email from a Mr. Fan Huang, at Teknatool, congratulating me on winning the NOVA 20 years Anniversary competition September draw. I am seriously excited about winning a nice Supernova2 chuck, and two extra jaw sets. Good luck to everyone in November and December!!
Cheers,

Want to sell the one you are replacing to me, cheap :rolleyes: :D

NGX
2nd October 2008, 06:05 PM
I would love to buy one.. ;) But thank you lots for posting this I entered If I win I will share!.. cheers.

tea lady
2nd October 2008, 06:14 PM
Hi Y'all,
Hate to break any hearts here-abouts, but when I returned home today there was a very surprising email from a Mr. Fan Huang, at Teknatool, congratulating me on winning the NOVA 20 years Anniversary competition September draw. I am seriously excited about winning a nice Supernova2 chuck, and two extra jaw sets. Good luck to everyone in November and December!!
Cheers,

:oo: Lucky bastard.:C:D

Manuka Jock
2nd October 2008, 06:26 PM
Gill,
I usually say some thing like 'good skills mate' ,
but all ya did was fill out a form same as we did ,
ya lucky bugga :2tsup:

Ed Reiss
2nd October 2008, 11:27 PM
:oo: Lucky bastard.:C:D

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!!!!!!!!

Would like to say something kind, like maybe "Hey Gil, congratulations on winning a great prize!".....but, I just can't bring myself to saying that! LOL

Ed Reiss
3rd October 2008, 05:12 AM
Whoa! Hold your horses everyone....Wood magazine has just announced a contest for $1134 (US) worth of Tekanatool chucks and accessory jaws!:U:U:U

Here is the link to enter:
http://email.woodmagazine.com/cgi-bin17/DM/y/nBiPt0VwZLM0Fi0ItCv0GH

...and Gil, if you win this one, we'll know that something is rotten in Denmark!!:o

Grumpy John
3rd October 2008, 07:04 AM
Whoa! Hold your horses everyone....Wood magazine has just announced a contest for $1134 (US) worth of Tekanatool chucks and accessory jaws!:U:U:U

Here is the link to enter:
http://email.woodmagazine.com/cgi-bin17/DM/y/nBiPt0VwZLM0Fi0ItCv0GH

...and Gil, if you win this one, we'll know that something is rotten in Denmark!!:o

Void outside the 50 United States, Canada and where prohibited. Do not proceed in this site if you are not at least 21 years of age and a legal resident of, and located within, one of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico) or Canada (excluding Quebec province) at the time of entry.

buggerbumbastard :((:C:~

Gil Jones
3rd October 2008, 07:05 AM
Gee, y'all, thanks for all of the sweet and endearing congrats; being an Aussiefied Bastard is a fine feeling.:D
Anyway, I was quite astonished at winning "anything", most especially such a cool prize from Teknatool.
Robomanic, as for the new chuck replacing another chuck, well, it will be used along with the others, but for larger turnings.
Ed, if there is anything "fishy" going on I am no part of it, BUT, now that you unveiled the Wood Magazine game, I have entered myself and my dear wife in it.
By the way, the Nova drawing is for September, October, November, and December ( and the December Grand Prize draw is for the same basket of goodies as the Wood Magazine one is).

Cliff Rogers
3rd October 2008, 09:35 AM
Yep , me too , gotta get in before Clif :D
Too late, & I have 27 e-mail addresses. :p

NGX
3rd October 2008, 09:47 AM
Void outside the 50 United States, Canada and where prohibited. Do not proceed in this site if you are not at least 21 years of age and a legal resident of, and located within, one of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico) or Canada (excluding Quebec province) at the time of entry.

buggerbumbastard :((:C:~

Dammm Shame shame shame!! Bummer!

Manuka Jock
3rd October 2008, 10:29 AM
Too late, & I have 27 e-mail addresses. :p

Ah , so thats how a bloke gets to have about a dozen chucks eh .:rolleyes:

well I have 7 email addys .....so far :)

Boxmaker
3rd October 2008, 10:46 AM
Im in--with millions of others.
I will prob win the lottery before I win this one
Just reread someones post.27 email addresses!!
Sounds good

Ed Reiss
3rd October 2008, 11:54 PM
Hmmmmmmm...27 e-mail addresses:?

Sounds like someone just might be on the run in the witness protection program!:o

Gil Jones
4th October 2008, 08:18 AM
I was curious if I had actually won anything, but I found my name on the Teknatool home page, so it must be true.
http://www.teknatool.com :D :2tsup:

Cliff Rogers
4th October 2008, 10:21 AM
I really only have 5 e-mail addresses & I only entered once. :)

Manuka Jock
4th October 2008, 03:49 PM
Huh! now ya tell me :doh: :B

ajwa
6th October 2008, 11:24 PM
Thanks for letting us know BigShed. I hope you get one as well
Ya cannot have too many chucks
Cheers Al