PDA

View Full Version : Moving , moving ,moving

rodent
26th September 2008, 12:53 PM
Hi well it's been a hectic week im moving house over the next 3 weeks from Ringwood too Seaford . And don't worry Skew the woods been moved already :D . The shed and tools are next . Description two story , 5 bedrooms , two kitchens , the house was desighned for duel occupance , 3 toilets , Large room off the kitchen for computers , loungeroom with built in bar , shed with single garage conected oh and did i mention views to the beach 600 meters away and a spa in the front yard :oo: . Kinda hard to take realy . Going to drag skew down in the next coupla weeks .:2tsup:I think i might have to drag him back home more than likely .

Ed Reiss
26th September 2008, 01:04 PM
Whisin' that I lived in Oz just to attend the grand house warming party your going to have Rodent...oh hell, I'll just pop on down to the liquor store, get a six-pack of Foster's, throw a shrimp on the barbie and pretend that I'm in Australia with you blokes!!:2tsup::U

BobR
26th September 2008, 02:30 PM
Rodent, I don't want to hear nay complaints about rust now that you have thrown the view at us.

Ed, as if you needed an excuse.:D

OGYT
29th September 2008, 04:40 AM
Well, Rodent, I can sympathize with you over having to move house. I finally planted myself and said that I wouldn't move again 'til they plant me.
But from the sounds of that house and the view, you got no gripe coming. Rest up, and back at it. :D

Ad de Crom
29th September 2008, 07:17 AM
Well, Rodent, I can sympathize with you over having to move house. I finally planted myself and said that I wouldn't move again 'til they plant me.
But from the sounds of that house and the view, you got no gripe coming. Rest up, and back at it. :D

The same for me Al, the next way I move to another place is feet first :D

Ad

Skew ChiDAMN!!
29th September 2008, 07:30 AM
He's right... it's gonna be hard for him to drag me home. :D

Nothing to do with the view; it's 'cos 'es got a shed!

(I keep meaning to start digging the founds for my future pokey li'l loo-sized thingy but then give it away as a bad joke, thinking "why bother?" I want my big shed back! :C)

Oh, yeah... Rod? I spotted this elsewhere and guess who I thought of? :innocent:

OGYT
29th September 2008, 01:35 PM
Oh, yeah... Rod? I spotted this elsewhere and guess who I thought of? :innocent:

http://www.woodworkforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=84681&d=1222638847

Can't view the pic.

artme
29th September 2008, 06:15 PM
OK Rodent - enough of the skite! :D:D:D
Still, I am just a tad envious!

Ed Reiss
29th September 2008, 11:56 PM
Ed, as if you needed an excuse.:D

Just don't let my SWMBO know that!:no::doh::no: