PDA

View Full Version : HONDA Lawn Mowers

Shane Watson
26th March 2004, 05:43 PM
Anyone got any good tips on where to find a HONDA mower at a good price? Brand new I mean. Preferabably anywhere on the QLD coast between Townsville & Brisbane. I am currently diving up the coast for work. (actually I am in Mackay at the moment)

Cheers for any hints.

Dean
27th March 2004, 12:09 AM
Ahh what IS a good price? (roughly)
The local rag has an advert for the new Honda Buffalo mowers starting from $699 (if that is a good price?)

The Mower Market - Springwood
Ph: 3208 3677

Shane Watson
27th March 2004, 09:43 AM
Nah thats just RRP according to the website. I had one place in Strathpine qoute $640 for that model

Dean
27th March 2004, 10:53 PM
I didnt think that price was anything special :)

Dogslave
25th May 2004, 03:54 PM
I did a search for Honda Lawn mowers and ended up in woodwork......hmmmmm thanks Shane for leading me astray for the afternoon... found lots of interesting things to do with wood work here and knows I need to be super careful with my typos........in the future.
The thing is I am still searching for where I too can find Honda Lawn mowers at a reasonable price in & around Melb....
So am off to google again....

Anyone got any good tips on where to find a HONDA mower at a good price? Brand new I mean. Preferabably anywhere on the QLD coast between Townsville & Brisbane. I am currently diving up the coast for work. (actually I am in Mackay at the moment)

Cheers for any hints.

TOMARTOM
27th May 2004, 11:18 AM
I knew being "anal retentive" would may dividends one say. I found mt docket from when I bought my Honda in 2000, It cost $654.00 on special. Mine is the residential, but if I had my time over again I would pay a little extra for the Buffalo, I think the Buffalo is "a dry sump". I live in the country and everytime I mow I use it for about 8 hours at a time, great exercise. I cannot fault the mower. The only difference I have made is that I run synthetic oil in it 5w-30w. I rang the manufacturer and this way deemed ok. Before anyone thinks I am a freak about running synthetic, I use it because the car runs on sythetic and the mower gets the left over from the bottle.

regards tony

p.s give Redcliffe Mowers a call on (07) 3284 9162

and ask them if they could do a deal