PDA

View Full Version : 2nd hand gloat

fubar
2nd October 2008, 03:46 PM
just picked up incra pro jig from retiring woodworker and I'm stoked looking forward to the user group meeting and getting some tips:2tsup:

Stuart
7th October 2008, 04:00 AM
Now let's see what you can do! :)

fubar
7th October 2008, 10:55 PM
currently making table based on what i saw at the incra group. once thats done see how i go

fubar
8th October 2008, 11:14 PM
the work so far made from bits and pieces lying around shed
frame is 35x70mm pine,sides are mdf 12mm, top is 19mm chipboard melamine reinforced with strips 35mm kdh ,lifter is an F clamp that i cut and welded to rhs tube
access through side to get to home made lifter and/or change bits or you can flip whole top open
dust port fitted my 4" carbatec sucks this real well
still to attach side dust cover and on off switch (might have to buy one)

fubar
10th October 2008, 08:34 PM
:2tsup:ok finished the table but now i need to buy decent sawtable,jointer, thicknesser as this incra is unbeleivably accurate and shows up all the flaws in timber:doh:you really need every piece the same thickness and width going to take short time to learn but long time to master

fernhills
18th January 2009, 09:33 PM
Hi, I have had a Incra Ultra for more then a few years now. I have it set up as a wing in my TS. I like the whole theory, i have used it but not in the Incra way, just basic router table stuff. So i am glad i have found a support group in this Incra forum. I have the vidio`s and all, i look at them and go umm ummm. :) carl