PDA

View Full Version : Cyclists are like Woodies!

Carry Pine
17th October 2008, 08:43 PM
I had a chat to a female colleague this week who told me she keeps finding new bikes at home. In the Inquisition he claims that he needs the new one with carbon forks to dampen the vibrations. The other one was for those rough rides in the bush after work with the kids- you can't take a roadbike there! And you need one for the workout machine. It goes on.

But it did remind me of SWMBO finding a Leigh D4 and asking, 'Have you bought a new xylophone for the kids to play?' And at first sight of the Festool router, 'At least its not orange like that Triton stuff!'

Graham

ian
17th October 2008, 11:23 PM
But it did remind me of SWMBO at first sight of the Festool router, 'At least its not orange like that Triton stuff!'showed SWMBO who said

"I don't get that orange colour, the only thing orange is OK for is sunset photos and the Dutch hockey team — hello"

ian

Carry Pine
18th October 2008, 09:46 AM
showed SWMBO who said

"I don't get that orange colour, the only thing orange is OK for is sunset photos and the Dutch hockey team — hello"

ian

Yes , at least your Triton stuff will never be stolen by a female.

The other comment this lady made was that her husband always 'hangs out' at the bike shop. Must admit SWMBO claimed that my membership of Home Hardware would probably be cancelled soon because I was 'even drinking coffee at the bike shop'.

Graham