PDA

View Full Version : Fed Square Pottery Expo.

tea lady
27th October 2008, 09:53 PM
As people might have guessed from my avitar, I am a pottery first off, before I started on this woodturning lark. Just thought I would inform anyone who may be interested that I am taking part in the Federation Square Pottery Expo on the 9th of November. (In Federation Square Melbourne.:cool:) There are about 20 or so potters involved. So come and buy something that is not all wood or a tool.:D Take the other half and the kids someplace that isn't a hardware shop:cool: and see my woodturning.:rolleyes: I am combining it with my pottery, Making saucers and trays for my cups. I also make tea pots, and some jewelry pieces. Hope to see you there,:cool:

Here is a link to their web site.

http://potteryexpo.com/Fedsquare/fedsq-participants.php

Skew ChiDAMN!!
28th October 2008, 12:01 AM
As people might have guessed from my avitar, I am a pottery first off,

Really? You do an almost passable imitation of a human being. :p:D

tea lady
28th October 2008, 09:06 AM
Really? You do an almost passable imitation of a human being. :p:D

Geez, I dunno. This was supposed to be my first ever serious all the way through thread. :C I'm working on the human being part. Any tips Skew? Oh yeah! I guess you're not the one to ask.:p
:D

Skew ChiDAMN!!
28th October 2008, 04:17 PM
There's a small chance I may get to see your wares as I have a small job happening about that time and close to the Square. I've no control over the precise timing, though, so unless Fate smile on me...

Any tips Skew? Oh yeah! I guess you're not the one to ask.

Most definitely not! :rolleyes: Unless ones' definition of "human being" is liberal and includes... no... no... not even then. :D