PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the USA

fretnmore
15th April 2004, 09:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

I hope that you don't mind a Yank from the US joining your forum. I found the site while searching the net for scrolling forums. I really enjoyed reading a lot of the posts here, and rather than just reading and lurking I thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Pat Lupori (I'm female, just so we can avoid confusion)and I work for the Scrollsaw Association of the World. I've talked to a few of you before in other forums and I've met Theo Kampes when he made his trip to the US.

I am responsible for the SAW web site and was searching out forums so that I could add new ones to my list at the SAW web site.

I particularly enjoy doing very intricate fretwork and am just learning intarsia. Still not very good doing 3-D cutting, but I keep trying.

Thanks for providing the forum and perhaps SAW can help you gather some new members. :D

oges
15th April 2004, 07:34 PM
Hey Pat,
Good to see you found your way to this site also. Hope you enjoy it here.

Brett

Old Bill
16th April 2004, 03:39 AM
So you're to blame :)
Just answered the other post on inlays he he.
I've spent the best part of the day following your link and members links, and haven't got a thing done, and even now at 4:40am NZ time I still have heaps more of your members projects to see.
Wonderful Fretmore... such a mass of info and tips and pics and .... :)
Oh well.. there's always tomorrow.

Great stuff.. thanks for the link.