PDA

View Full Version : pool table plans

nick
18th October 2000, 10:51 PM
I would like to make a pool/small snooker table. Can someone provide me with plans, or a place to get plans or the name of a book on making pool tables

------------------

gazaly
19th October 2000, 07:27 AM
Nick, try this one.
http://lifestyle.ninemsn.com.au/ourhouse/factsheets/In/any/199811250000/default.asp

Its not the greatest plan but it might be a start.

Cheers,
Gazza http://ubb.ubeaut.com.au/ubb/cool.gif

Rod Smith
20th October 2000, 12:09 AM
Hi Nick
I built one last christmas from a combo of that plan and some info from a friend. Turned out OK. I can email some stuff if you like.
Rod

Gino
20th October 2000, 01:56 PM
Hi Rod

any chance you could email me with the plans too? As I've always wanted a pool table and I may have a place to put one soon. (when I move)
thankyou

regards

Gino

nick
20th October 2000, 04:43 PM
Thanks Rod,
I would appreciate it if you could email me some info for making a pool table to [email protected]. The info on the MSN site is poor quality. For Gino or any one else interested in making a pool table I have located a US site with some very good information. Try this site www.bestbilliard.com/resources/buildtable.cfm (http://www.bestbilliard.com/resources/buildtable.cfm)

Rod Smith
22nd October 2000, 09:48 AM
Hi Nick and Gino
I tried to email the stuff to you both but was returned, fatal errors? I'll try again, but may take time to work out.
The trouble I found with the yank info is that their tables are a lot different to ours. Our tables are based on english standards. The channel nine info is from a the book I mentioned above, I took some copies, I'll find the sheets and see if there is a name. Be patient, times tight.
Cheers, Rod

Gino
22nd October 2000, 05:58 PM
Hi Rod

thanks for attempting to email me with the plans. Personally I can't figure that part out as I originally tried to email you but I couldn't get it to work. Hence my request to you on the bulletin board.

But if you like please try this email address "[email protected]"

I checked those sites, they look o/k. (I haven't read it all yet)

regards

Gino

Rod Smith
23rd October 2000, 02:07 PM
Hi Nick and Gino
You should have received the info now, sorry about the multiple copies, trigger finger went into machine gun mode. The name of the book is on the ninemsn site.
Checkya, Rod

junglejuice
6th March 2003, 11:57 PM
Hi guys i am new to this forum but noticed that some of you have pool table plans. I was curious how much they cost to build, what they are like to play on and if someone could be kind enough to email me those plans to look at?

Many thanks in advance....

joey vanders
20th June 2009, 12:58 AM
me my mate have a disability and we want to make a pool table and we where wondering if anyone one had any simple to follow plans is so can you let us know plz thank you

john50
20th June 2009, 04:52 AM
Go to eaglelakewoodworjing.com they have everthing you need . Good Luck

john50
20th June 2009, 04:57 AM
The website is eaglelakewoodworking.com:2tsup: