PDA

View Full Version : Log........out!

LineLefty
28th April 2004, 05:39 PM
Thats it!

I'm deleting this site from my favourites. I'm spending too much time browsing and not enough time working!

From now on, I'll check once daily................at home!

LL, the currently employed.

:rolleyes:

Barry_White
28th April 2004, 06:23 PM
Don't worry LineLefty it is now in your blood I bet you wont be able to resist.

I find myself finding all different ways of staying on like even reading the posts that I'm not even interested in. Just as well I didn't find this site before I retired.

I think I need to get a life.

LineLefty
28th April 2004, 06:24 PM
Ahhh! I still get the email notifications!. It cant be stopped

Wood Borer
28th April 2004, 06:34 PM
Admit your addiction and learn to live with it.

One therapy is to spend more time doing woodwork. That way the ratio of time on this BB to woodwork time will be reduced.

Of course you should buy more tools, get a bigger shed ...... to help your addiction.

- Wood Borer

Bob Willson
28th April 2004, 07:35 PM
Oi! I said the same thing and got blasted (http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8075) for criticising the forum. There seems to be a bit of a double standard working here.

Wood Borer
28th April 2004, 08:17 PM
Bob,

There are heaps of people addicted and denial is the easiest way of dealing with it. Also bagging people who might be hinting that it is an addiction helps them cope.

Others like myself have no shame admitting to the addiction.

- Wood Borer

Kev Y.
28th April 2004, 08:32 PM
LineLefty, why not do what I am trying to do, put a phone line out in the workshop, then you can read this BB AND do your projects at the same time!:D

Kev

Barry_White
29th April 2004, 12:12 AM
Gee I never thought of that. I already have the phone line out there from when I was living in the garage while building the house.

All I've got to do is take the laptop out there.

Bob Willson
29th April 2004, 05:55 AM
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried

I like that one Kev. :D :D