PDA

View Full Version : Inevitable price rise is upon us.....

Gwhat
9th December 2008, 07:56 AM
G'day Forumites...

With the financial turmoil of recent months looking like it's crippled our $$, we have no alternative than to review all our prices.

Rather than apply an arbitary figure accross the board, we've approached our suppliers (both product & service) for assitance, with our 'sleeves rolled up' we have applied the minimum price increase on a product by product basis.

Overall our price increase will be less than 9% however as it is product by product some prices have had to rise by 20%, whilst over 7% of our products have had a 0% increase This compares to a 34% move in the Aussie $$,

Our web-site will be modified on Thursday next 11/12/2008, so savvy woodworkers should hop in now to beat the price rise.

We regret having to increase our prices, however we will continue to monitor the situation.

Regards

Grahame & Marita

Fencepost2
14th December 2008, 12:13 PM
Thanks for that openness about prices. We grumble a lot but we have to realise that currency fluctuations are a big factor. I think there is enough competition in your game to keep you all on your toes. But I have to be honest, I think I will not be able to splurge as much as usual and will have a keener eye on prices. I wish you well in your business.