PDA

View Full Version : Mothers Day

echnidna
29th April 2004, 05:58 PM
A tin of Max Factor Knacker Lacquer (it Adds a Lustre to Your Cluster) sounds like a great gift idea.

ozwinner
29th April 2004, 06:13 PM
O...............K
What sort of mother are you talking about? :confused:

Im rather disapointed, I bought my mother a coffin last year and she hasnt used it.

Al

Bob Willson
29th April 2004, 06:30 PM
Have you offered her any extra little incentives?

DarrylF
29th April 2004, 09:13 PM
Well that's where you went wrong Al - you BOUGHT it! Shoulda made her a dovetailed, french-polished masterpiece and she'd be just dying to try it out....

:D

DaveInOz
30th April 2004, 12:29 PM
I think this year the kids will want to buy my wife a metabo 12v cordless drill , 2 speed, with the stutter function for driving screws.
She can keep it in my shed.

jackiew
30th April 2004, 12:57 PM
DaveInOz ... the danger is that she might decide she wants to keep it for herself ... put up all the shelves and stuff indoors that she's been waiting for :-)

DaveInOz
30th April 2004, 01:17 PM
Nahhhh - She wouldn't, would she? Oh , if she finds out how easy it is I'll have to stop procrastinating and dragging these jobs out to avoid house work.

OKAY - new plan, the kids want to give her a night for 2 at a flash hotel.

Kev Y.
30th April 2004, 02:22 PM
I was planning to by my MOTHER-IN-LAW a chair this year, but only if she promises to PLUG IT IN!!!!

gold leader
30th April 2004, 03:09 PM
Sure she would use it. The drill is heavy enough and the battery heavy enough to make it really good at banging nails into the wall