echnidna
31st December 2008, 04:32 PM
Tea Laddy?

Groggy
31st December 2008, 04:33 PM
Wooden know :shrug:

masoth
31st December 2008, 04:39 PM
He definitely has no intentiion of working in any shed too soon. I think I know who he is but will ask for a clue first - does he use a much younger photograph:cool: as an avatar?

soth

wheelinround
31st December 2008, 04:48 PM
He definitely has no intentiion of working in any shed too soon. I think I know who he is but will ask for a clue first - does he use a much younger photograph:cool: as an avatar?

soth

Wrong masoth he actually went into my shed and loaded wood into his vehicle to take home to rip so wood work was done dressed like that.:;

as for the avatar :rolleyes: nope but he'll like your thinking

Woodwould
31st December 2008, 05:35 PM
I can't make him; the moustache is too good a disguise.

wheelinround
31st December 2008, 05:40 PM
He is a forumite

masoth
31st December 2008, 05:46 PM
Oh dear! Wrong two out of two, so I'll pull my head in before I have to apologize.

soth

Skew ChiDAMN!!
31st December 2008, 07:39 PM
Colonel Sanders is a woodie?

That explains why my last KFC had the same texture as treated pine... and about the same taste. :rolleyes:

Stevenp
31st December 2008, 07:52 PM
Mr Wippy? (Of icecream fame):D

funkychicken
31st December 2008, 08:25 PM
Dunno who he is, but judging by the colour of his face I think the bow tie is a little too tight

wheelinround
1st January 2009, 10:14 AM
A hint is needed

He makes fine boxes with a mystical flavour often hard to open :rolleyes:

Lignin
1st January 2009, 11:20 AM
Joe Frazier???
He's an old boxer!!!

Happy New Year to all:U:U:U

Pat
1st January 2009, 11:30 AM
So Mr Fletty is a neat freak. Must be, his shed is an operating theatre.

wheelinround
1st January 2009, 11:36 AM
So Mr Fletty is a neat freak. Must be, his shed is an operating theatre.

:doh: I knew I should have said pat's not allowed to enter :rolleyes: :? Pat your birght eye'd this New Years morn early night last night

:U Yep thats the man Gentleman Woodworker :2tsup:

Pat
1st January 2009, 11:45 AM
Bright eyed and bushy tailed, went to bed at 2030 last night. Even on holidays I am up around 5, so wander off to the beach for a few hours and then into the shed for some hollow form practice - no pics, but I had three attempts at a lidded box and they would blow up at the last - going to thin:U. I was up at sparrows this morning for a surf too, a couple of partied out people at the beach and blessed glass shards on the footpath:~

Pat
1st January 2009, 11:51 AM
Oh yea, what prize do I get?????? :q

Don't look for me the Australia Day long weekend, Bellambi SLSC's centenary - I'll be encamped at the clubhouse with two eskies:U and no Patrol.

wheelinround
1st January 2009, 11:54 AM
:2tsup: well done Pat starting the new year well

cept for the heavy handed wood turning :doh: I hate that get right to finishing and :oo:

wheelinround
1st January 2009, 11:58 AM
Hum :rolleyes: will have to find some wood I guess as well as your peppermint gum sitting on my floor Mr Fletty was eyeing it orf yesterday :D

Ok so if we come to Bellambi we'll keep our eyes closed :2tsup:

Oh yea, what prize do I get?????? :q

Don't look for me the Australia Day long weekend, Bellambi SLSC's centenary - I'll be encamped at the clubhouse with two eskies:U and no Patrol.