PDA

View Full Version : Ballarat turn on. All welcome.

RETIRED
10th January 2009, 01:03 PM
After discussions with Calm(David) and some others it has been decided that there is too many events in April that make it hard to get a free weekend plus 2-3 weeks for Forum judging was a little too short.

In light of this the Charity bowl Turn-on will be held either Saturday the 2nd of May or Sunday the 3rd.

tea lady
10th January 2009, 05:37 PM
Sunday would be better cos I might be doing a market on the Saturday. :cool: (Which means I'll be really tired. Oh well.)

Rum Pig
12th January 2009, 08:53 AM
I live to far away to care:q
Just tell me when and I will have 1 or 2 no lets make it 7 drinks for you:U

tea lady
13th January 2009, 12:11 PM
Does this need a bump? Hardly anyone has voted. :hmm: Maybe to far in the future to think about. Still seems like "just after xmas".:rolleyes::D

Grumpy John
13th January 2009, 03:21 PM
I voted the RR option, too far in the future to worry about yet.

RETIRED
13th March 2009, 01:22 PM
:bump:

Calm
25th March 2009, 02:16 PM
Just spoke to and the Poll closes on 10th April and a day will be chosen for the turnfest. - This is open to all members and anyone who donates a item for the bowl/platter charity

IT IS FOR ALL FORUM MEMBERS, the same as previous turnfests/getto gether's held in Vic. But you dont have to be from Vic to come.

Cheers and pick the day that has the best weather please.

Wendy (Ruffly Rustic) has instructed me on the "prise draw" that they run in Q/land and insisted i run one here - "Why am i listening to her for":no::doh::B

An agenda etc will be organised later so also get in your wants/requests/questions/whatevers.

Cheers

PS all presents for the host should be/resemble either a "stubby" or "VL300"

echnidna
25th March 2009, 05:02 PM
Do ypyu want your "VL300" to vibrate like this (http://www.teltex.com/eMerchantPro/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=29&idproduct=497) one?>

Calm
25th March 2009, 05:09 PM
Do ypyu want your "VL300" to vibrate like this (http://www.teltex.com/eMerchantPro/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=29&idproduct=497) one?>

Not exactly the VL 300 i had in mind.:no::no::doh::C

Cheers

thefixer
25th March 2009, 07:34 PM
I got you your stubby. Hope you like it:D

Sawdust Maker
25th March 2009, 09:03 PM
Not exactly the VL 300 i had in mind.:no::no::doh::C

Cheers

about the only VL 300 I'll ever be able to afford :((

Calm
26th March 2009, 11:03 PM
I got you your stubby. Hope you like it:D

Like Bob i dont think you understood what i had in mind either :doh::doh::no::no:

Grumpy John
27th March 2009, 07:53 AM
As I now have a regular Sunday shift, would on of the Mods be able to change my Rats Ring vote to Saturday the 2nd May. :D

RETIRED
27th March 2009, 07:55 AM
Done.

Grumpy John
27th March 2009, 08:00 AM
Done.

Excellent service, thank you :2tsup:.

Calm
29th March 2009, 08:34 PM
Better bump this one as well -

only 7 possibles - wont cost me much in food for them:D:D

Remember all welcome

Cheers

tea lady
29th March 2009, 09:38 PM
I think I'm gonna hafta say I can't come. Family is feeling neglected.:C Will be doing a market the day before so I think they might want me at home.(for some reason.:rolleyes: ) Someone else will have to be on Chocripple cake duty AGAIN. Sorry.:p

watson
29th March 2009, 09:43 PM
Recipe??

tea lady
29th March 2009, 09:50 PM
Recipe??
Choc ripple biscuits. Whipped cream. Stick biscuits together with cream. Let sit overnight in frig. Eat.

watson
29th March 2009, 09:54 PM
Thanks Tea Lady.....I'll do a test first....tomorrow.!!
I was due to wash my hands anyway :oo: :oo:

tea lady
29th March 2009, 10:06 PM
I was due to wash my hands anyway :oo: :oo::hmm: Sometimes you're a bit subtle Watson.:rolleyes::D

watson
29th March 2009, 10:16 PM
teehee

David Mitchell
29th March 2009, 10:37 PM
I will make it on Saturday (Bowls finished yesterday got beaten so finished now):roll:
Although we won the Pennant the week before, yesterday was the group game.:doh:
Can get on with wood turning now:cool:

David At your place, what can I bring :?
Regards
David:2tsup:

Calm
30th March 2009, 05:33 AM
I will make it on Saturday (Bowls finished yesterday got beaten so finished now):roll:
Although we won the Pennant the week before, yesterday was the group game.:doh:
Can get on with wood turning now:cool:

David At your place, what can I bring :?
Regards
David:2tsup:

At this stage i am thinking just yourself - and of course your good wife -if she wants to come.

Cheers

Calm
14th April 2009, 11:33 PM
I will extend the poll till Sunday and then make the decision - at the moment it is on Saturday 2nd May unless the voting changes that by this Sunday.

So the more the merrier - bbq (including meat), bread,sauce, tea, coffee all supplied, could even get my girls to make a salad (incase TL can make it)

bring your own Alcohol

An idea of numbers for catering purposes would be appreciated. It must be 2 weeks this saturday, how time flies, better start cleaning up the shed:doh::doh:

Cheers

Calm
17th April 2009, 06:25 PM
I had better :bump2: or :bump: the :bbq2: for the first weekend in May thats only 2 weeks you know.

Cheers

Calm
20th April 2009, 10:08 PM
Sorry was away from lunch yesterday till now so the BBQ is Saturday 2nd May at Ballarat

I will start a new thread now and thoughts/wishes/requests on agenda can be put forward.

Cheers