PDA

View Full Version : Best of Best

Luckydognz
27th January 2009, 11:02 AM
Hi guys,:D
New member, been browsing posts. I've seen several mentions of tips in the "Best of Best" section, but haven't been able to find it. Search says words are all too common to bother looking for, even when I put them in inverted commas. How do I find this section?

I have a fair bit of Triton gear,

WC2000, 235mm Triton saw, Bevel guide, dust bag and sawdust extractor.
Compact saw bench, which I want to try to set up as a Jigsaw table with the Triton jigsaw attachment (anyone done that?)
RTA300 router table and stand with TRA001, jigsaw kit, biscuit jointer and finger jointer attachments.
Mostly bought at discounts as stores closed or at Bunnings moving old stock or opened boxes.

Stated purpose of gear to Finance Minister, repairs around the house.
Secret plan, build a strip built Kayak (or two)
Cheers from the Beautiful Bay of Plenty NZ
Barry

Skew ChiDAMN!!
27th January 2009, 11:09 AM
On the home page scroll down to the "Contacts & Links Forums" section and it's the second forum. :)

Best of the Best (http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=64)

Luckydognz
29th January 2009, 06:25 PM
Thanks Skew ChiDAMN!
Any ideas about using the Table saw with the jigsaw attatchment? Looks easy enough, I just need to get a square tube of the right size tacked on underneath.
Barry

Skew ChiDAMN!!
29th January 2009, 09:50 PM
Sorry, can't help you with that 'un.

I have the Triton WC2K & router table, but not the compact table... and I've never really thought about mounting a jigsaw underneath. Mainly 'cos I bought a GMC scrollsaw for $99 some time back. Might not be suitable for what you want to do though.