PDA

View Full Version : kriesler multi sonic stereo

Farm boy
29th January 2009, 12:58 PM
can any one help please,we have a kriesler stereo 1960,s there are input jacks for microphone and playback and output jacks for ext spk and tape record and there is no fm band on the radio, can i plug a mp3 a fm radio or i pod onto the input or output jacks?
thanks
greg

Bonsa1
29th January 2009, 05:29 PM
Hi Greg,
How is beautiful Lake Macquarie today? Should be no problem hooking up through an Aux input on your stereo, get hold of a RCA to 3.5mm plug cable from Dick Smith http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/49814ba7060edb5a273fc0a87e01068a/Product/View/CA0300 or Jaycar and it should be sweet! :2tsup:

cheers,
bonsa1

"Makin Sawdust"
29th January 2009, 05:40 PM
Farmboy, If my memory serves me correctly the Multi-Sonic has a 3.5mm socket for playback input so you would only need a 3.5 stereo to 3.5 stereo cable from the MP3 to the playback socket. I am a retired tech & years ago owned one of the top of the line Multi-Sonic stereos. Cheers, Les.

Farm boy
29th January 2009, 07:15 PM
thanks guys
i will call in to dick smiths tommorow after work and get a 3.5mm cable and yes bonsai ,lake macqurie was great today its a shame i was moving house:rolleyes: i like going on the lake through the week that way you miss the weekend madness
greg

AUSSIE
29th January 2009, 07:21 PM
Ahr Brings back some good memories
I had a Master Multi Sonic.I think it was top of the range.
I think it was 1969 I got it.Could it put out some good bass.
Think it had 8 speakers.2 off them 12" woofers.
I thought It was wonderfull.Still think it had the best sound I have heard.
My old 45's ,the thunderbirds and Duane Eddie.Oh well!
Cost a lot of money back in 1969.
I think it was around $600 or so.Correct me if wrong.
I had a lot of plugins for it but think I have chucked them now.
Have a good Day
Aussie:2tsup: