PDA

View Full Version : wood swap for pen(s) yarra valley

charlsie
1st February 2009, 08:51 AM
like the title says i'd like to swap some timber for a pen or pens.The wifes b'day is fast aproaching and seeing some of the handiwork in this part of the forum it was the only place to come.Anyway i have a fair amount of local timber that i'd like to swap for a pen or pens and either pay for the pen kit in $"s or pen blanks or any other timber ie bowl blanks spindle blanks or whatever, i'd just prefer someone local so they could come and have a look to see what they would like.I'd ask dj but this defeats the purpose as he has enough timber already :q.anyway if this sounds ok pm me with a phone no and we might be able to work something out cheers charlsie

DJ’s Timber
1st February 2009, 10:11 AM
Now now, who says I have enough timber :B, a man can never have enough.

Seriously though, I would be happy to turn them for you and seeing that I'd be at your place on Tuesday, I can pick some blanks then to turn your pens or I can use some of my stock :o

charlsie
1st February 2009, 11:47 AM
thanks dj ,yes i would prefer you to use my stuff.You know how it goes, it's the, i cut the tree down then i cut it up then i made something out of it thing. as you know everyone gets a lot of gratification from that sought of thing. regards charlsie