PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a toy maker!

sallytaylor
2nd February 2009, 08:46 PM
Thank you to Dave for steering me onto this forum, I did not even see it on the list!!

Introducing myself again, my name is Sally and I am new to this forum. To all forums actually, this is my first. I am not a woodworker myself. I am, however, in the process of designing some wooden toys and am looking for someone to make a prototype for me. I am in Coffs Harbour, NSW and would be so grateful for any tips or suggestions.

Thanks in advance

AUSSIE
2nd February 2009, 09:01 PM
Thank you to Dave for steering me onto this forum, I did not even see it on the list!!

Introducing myself again, my name is Sally and I am new to this forum. To all forums actually, this is my first. I am not a woodworker myself. I am, however, in the process of designing some wooden toys and am looking for someone to make a prototype for me. I am in Coffs Harbour, NSW and would be so grateful for any tips or suggestions.

Thanks in advance
Sally
Hi to the WWforum
Would need more info.Size,Complexity, Rough idea what is needed.Sketch etc
Aussie

unicorn
3rd February 2009, 09:15 PM
Hi, Sally and welcome; the Richmond Valley Woodcrafters Club may be able to help; do you have any sketches to work from?
Cheers, Unicorn

Paul O'H. Ingersoll Canad
4th February 2009, 08:18 AM
If you were a little closer I could help , As were in the middle of a nasty winter I have lots of time.
Check the toys on my site for suggestions. little kids like simple toys with bright colors
http://paul.ohalloran.ca

AUSSIE
4th February 2009, 11:04 AM
If you were a little closer I could help , As were in the middle of a nasty winter I have lots of time.
Check the toys on my site for suggestions. little kids like simple toys with bright colors
http://paul.ohalloran.ca
\
Paul.
It looks like a nice comfortable workshop there , Almost like a lounge room.A couple of layback chairs or a couch maybe.Any wonder you can work through the winter in there.:2tsup:
All the best.