PDA

View Full Version : Another Toy Box

Richard0470
17th February 2009, 10:15 PM
Following the Nascar covered toy box comes this. I saw the below picture in a magazine in the UK and thought what a good idea to keep in the lounge room for bits and pieces. Unfortunately i was in too much of a hurry to start making it so haven't got any earlier progressive photos:doh:. But will follow up with more during finishing and painting stages.:2tsup:

mickelmaster
18th February 2009, 07:47 PM
Thats awesome!

BobR
18th February 2009, 09:15 PM
Bet its not big enough :rolleyes:. Looks good. Like the lettering.

Ozkaban
19th February 2009, 11:41 AM
Take that letting, put it on the door to my shed and it would be perfect :doh:

Actually really like the box. I have two girls, so it probably wouldn't fly in my house. But I do have nephews :think:

cheers,
Dave

Ozkaban
19th February 2009, 11:43 AM
quick question on the lettering. Did you cut them out or cheat and buy them? My wife does scrapbooking and the stores she frequents sell MDF letters just like them that would save many hours getting right...

Cheers,
Dave

Richard0470
16th March 2009, 07:50 PM
Apologies for absence, but alas the letters are bought, i don't have too much time and although been off here for almost a month i haven't managed to get anywhere near the box. I offered my double garage to a friend to store some stuff and with my boat in the other half....... its only a new acquisition and am also trying to build the benches to work on.

Stay tuned.:2tsup: